Andme Mixed Berries - Ginger Herbal Drink For Uti With No Added Sugar - 200 Ml
AndMe Mixed Berries is an Ayurvedic health supplement that helps women combat Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). UTI is an extremely common condition. Statistics indicate that the infection can be observed in almost 50% of the female population, at least once in their lifetime. AndMe Mixed Berries helps fend off bacterial infections in the urinary tract and provides instant relief for inflammation caused by UTI. AndMe Mixed Berries ingredients consist of a concoction of Ayurvedic herbs, which have been proven to have antibacterial properties.
- AndMe Mixed Berries works as a diuretic. Diuretics are substances that stimulate the kidney to release excess fluids from the body while simultaneously keeping the body hydrated. In doing so, it keeps the urinary tract clean and free of toxins.
- AndMe Mixed Berries includes 16 grams of Cranberry A-proanthocyanidins (PACs). This chemical is vital in eliminating disease-causing bacteria from the surface of the bladder lining.
- AndMe Mixed Berries ingredients comprise five medicinal herbs and 12 micronutrients including vitamin C and zinc that help render the urinary tract uninhabitable for E.coli bacteria, which carries the UTI disease.
- AndMe Mixed Berries is completely organic. The drink contains no synthetic preservative or flavour and is gluten-free.
- It comes with natural blueberry and blackberry flavours, both of which are rich sources of antioxidants.
- The benefits also include maintenance of a healthy pH level in the urinary tract and detoxification of the bladder lining.
- Vitamin C
This drink helps soothe the discomfort caused by UTI and stops the infection from spreading further.
How to Use
Drink 1 or 2 bottles every day as prescribed by your physician.
- Finish one bottle within two hours of opening.
- Don’t consume it after the drink has expired.
- Refrigerate or store it at room temperature, away from sunlight.
Q1. What is the shelf life of AndMe Mixed Berries?
Ans. The drink has a shelf life of 5 months after the manufacturing date.
Q2. Is the drink safe for pregnant women?
Ans. Pregnant women should not consume AndMe Mixed Berries without consulting a physician.
Q3. Does AndMe Mixed Berries have any side effects for men?
Ans. No, this drink holds medicinal value for both women and men.