Accu-chek Active Glucometer Test Strips Box Of 10
Accu-Chek Active Glucometer test strip helps in determining the blood sugar level in the body. It facilitates easy handling and does not require manual coding. The strips can absorb blood easily and show reliable results in a few seconds. It helps in self-testing and is used by medical professionals.
- Helps in determining glucose in fresh capillary blood by reflectance photometry technology.
- Provides information on how your treatment program affects your blood glucose level.
- Helps in testing blood glucose frequently and allows you to keep your diabetes in control.
- Requires only a tiny drop of blood for the test.
- Helps you monitor glucose level at any time and anywhere.
- It can be used to keep a regular tab on your sugar levels at your home without any hassle.
- It is simple and convenient to use.
- It helps in providing quick results.
- It comes with a longer shelf life.
It is simple to use and you can test blood glucose frequently on the go with the Accu-Chek Active Glucometer test strip.
How to Use
Read the user manual for a step-by-step guide. Wash your hands well and pat dry with a towel.
You must carefully place the Accu-Chek Active Glucometer test strip inside the meter. Draw a drop of blood by pricking the side of your finger with the lancet. Then, place the drop of blood on the test strip and wait for a few seconds for the result.
Your blood glucose level will appear on the meter’s display. You can also double-check for ensuring correct results.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Each strip is for single use only.
- Dispose of the used strips properly.
- Calibrate your meter to normal before using it for each new testing.
- Check for the expiry date to ensure its accuracy.
Q1. What quantities of the Accu-Chek strips are available in the market?
Ans: The Accu-Chek strips are available in packs of 10, 25 and 50 strips.
Q2. How will I know the test strips are working fine?
Ans: It is wise to check the test strips before use for better results and check the expiry date.
Q3. Should I keep a track of the readings?
Ans: Yes, you should note down your readings as it helps you to monitor your glucose levels from time to time.