Accu-chek Active Glucometer Test Strips Box Of 100
Accu-Chek Active Strips are used for determining blood sugar levels. Accu-Chek Active Strip has been engineered in a way that no manual coding is required and this ensures hassle-free daily usage.
The droplet of blood is easily absorbed by the sugar test strips. The Accu-Chek Active Strips require only a tiny drop of blood and yet display completely credible results in just 5 seconds. Accu-Chek Glucometer Test Strips can be used for both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
Accu-Chek Instant Glucometer Strips should not be used beyond the expiration date that is printed on the pack.
- Accu-Chek Strips provide accurate results. It meets mandated ISO accuracy standards.
- Measure glucose level in capillary blood through a special technology called reflectance photometry method.
- The sturdy design, thanks to the protective barrier that covers the entire length of the strip, ensure ease of handling.
- The strips come with a unique double-check feature that helps you verify the reading.
- You are not made to wait long for the result, the blood is rapidly absorbed and you get the reading in a matter of seconds.
- Accu-chek instant strips help with daily monitoring of blood sugar levels.
- Gives you a fair idea of how well your blood sugar levels are responding to treatment.
How to Use
- Insert one strip into the Glucometer.
- Prick the side of your finger with Accu-chek lancets.
- Smear the droplet of blood onto the test strip.
- Store in a hygienic place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Remember to calibrate the meter before you start a new box of test strips.
- Do not use the strips if the expiration date has passed.
- Sanitize your hands thoroughly before handling the strips and the glucometer.
Q1: What is considered to be a normal Accu-check Active Glucometer reading?
Ans: The fasting glucose level of a person with diabetes ought to be 80-130 mg/dL and the post-prandial level should be below 180 mg/dL.
Q2: Can I reuse Accu-chek active strips 50?
Ans: No, once used, you must discard the test strip. If you re-use it, you will get inaccurate results.
Q3: How many times a day do I need to check my blood sugar level?
Ans: People with type 1 diabetes need to use glucose test strips multiple times a day. As for people with Type 2 diabetes, the frequency of testing depends on the severity of the condition and can vary from several times a day to 3 times a week.
Q4: Does using the Accu-check Glucometer and test strips hurt?
Ans: It is advisable to prick the side of your finger because it hurts less than if you used the lancet on the center of your finger. The burning sensation is short-lived.