Vizylac Rich Strip Of 10 Capsules
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
3 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Vizylac Rich capsule helps restore the normal bacterial flora of the intestine, management of diarrhoea associated with different aetiology (cause of illness), improves absorption and digestion. It is a combination of medicines that has Probiotic-Prebiotic & immunobiotic properties. Vizylac Rich capsules should be taken as suggested by a doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vizylac Rich capsule contains strains of 5 beneficial bacteria namely Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum, Bacillus mesentericus, Lactobacillus sporogenes, and Saccharomyces boulardii.
- Streptococcus faecalis: It helps in normalising normal bacterial flora of the gut, improves immunity and can prevent the occurrence of diarrhoea, inflammatory diseases and lactose intolerance.
- Clostridium butyricum: It yields fatty acid chains of butyric and acetic acid upon multiplication and helps in restoring the pH of the intestine.
- Bacillus mesentericus: It promotes the growth of good bacteria and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It also reduces the secretion of luminal enterotoxin which can induce diarrhoea.
- Lactobacillus sporogenes: It produces lactic acid and makes the environment of intestine unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy.read less
- Saccharomyces boulardii: It promotes the absorption of carbohydrates, improves metabolism and also provides protective support to intestine.
Uses of Vizylac Rich Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Vizylac rich capsule is used for restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- Treatment and prevention of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use.
- Prevention of diarrhoea associated with various infections.
- As an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Vizylac Rich Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any ingredients of Vizylac Rich capsule.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or weak immune system.
- You have liver or kidney-function problem.
- You should not give this medicine to malnourished children.
- You have any health-related condition and you are taking medication for that.
Directions for Use of Vizylac Rich Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Take Vizylac Rich capsules as advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- You should not consume it more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Vizylac Rich Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Vizylac Rich capsules should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the tablets out of reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Vizylac Rich Capsule used for?
- Vizylac Rich capsule is used for the restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine.
- Prevention and treatment of various types of diarrhoea.
Q: Can we use Vizylac capsule during pregnancy?
A: The safety of Vizylac Rich is not established during pregnancy. Your doctor may prescribe you with this medicine if the potential benefit of the treatment outweighs the risk to the foetus. Do not self medicate if you are pregnant.
Q: What are the side-effects of Vizylac Rich capsule?
A: You may experience bloating, constipation, gas, hiccups and certain skin reactions like itching, rashes etc. However, not everyone faces these side effects.
Q: Does Vizylac lead to stopping of motion?
A: Vizylac is used to treat of diarrhoea which is associated with various conditions. You may experience constipation, but it does not stop motion completely.
Q: How many Vizylac capsules a day should be used by an elderly?
A: Your doctor will decide the dose and duration of this capsule after accessing your condition. However, organs of elderly patients are not as functional as a healthy adult. Therefore, all the underlying conditions should be considered before giving this medicine to the elderly.
Q: Is Vizylac used to cure for mouth ulcers?
A: No, Vizylac does not have any participation in treating mouth ulcer. It is a combination of various bacterial strains. It acts by restoring the microbial flora of the gut.
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹18.91 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Streptococcus Faecalis(30.0 M),Lactobacillus Sporogenes(50.0 M),Saccharomyces Boulardi(50.0 M),Clostridium-butyricum(2.0 M),Bacillus Mesentericus(1.0 M)|
|Uses||Probiotic and Prebiotic|
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 10:36 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved