Pinom 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Pinom 10 MG Description
Pinom Tablet contains olmesartan medoxomil, an anti-hypertensive. It is used to treat high blood pressure. It should be taken as directed by your doctor. Take it in the dose and duration as prescribe
d. It may be taken with or without food. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own. Avoid taking Pinom if you are allergic to it, are over 3-months pregnant, have any kidney diseases or are diabetic. Before starting this medicine, it is mandatory to inform your doctor about your past medical history and medicines that you take.
- Olmin 10mg TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.27₹ 67.38₹
- Olmark 10mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 97.00₹ 82.45₹
- Olmesar 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 129.80₹ 110.33₹
- Olmezest 10mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 96.00₹ 81.60₹
- Olsar 10mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 107.55₹ 91.42₹
- Olmy 10mg TabletBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 124.35₹ 105.70₹
Uses of Pinom 10 MG
Contraindications of Pinom 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Olmesartan medoxomil or any other ingredients of Pinom Tablet
- If you are pregnant for over 3-months
- If you are suffering from jaundice
- If you have diabetes
- If you have problems with your gallbladder
- If you have any kidney disease
- If you are using any medicine containing aliskiren
Side effects of Pinom 10 MG
- Stomach pain
- Body pain, chest pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Blood in the urine
Precautions and Warnings of Pinom 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any heart diseases
- You have problems with your kidney or liver
- You have diarrhoea, vomiting
- You are on treatment with high doses of water tablets (furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide)
- You are on a low-salt diet
- Your doctor has told you that you have high blood potassium levels
- You have problems with your adrenal glands
- You are taking other medicines to treat high blood pressure like Ramipril, Lisinopril, Aliskiren, etc
- Pinom Tablet is not recommended for children below the age of 6 years
Mode of Action of Pinom 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pinom 10 MG
Interactions of Pinom 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Before starting Pinom Tablet, inform your doctor about all the medicines you take, including herbal, vitamins & mineral supplements.
- This medicine, when taken with other antihypertensive medications like benazepril, captopril, lisinopril, may alter its effects.
- Concomitant use along with medicine used in heart diseases and high blood pressure like perindopril, candesartan, aliskiren may increase the risk of side effects with Pinom.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with potassium supplements, medications like amiloride, spironolactone is not recommended, as it may lead to increased potassium levels in the blood.
- Medicines like aspirin, ibuprofen, etc may lead to kidney failure when taken together with this medicine.
- Lithium should not be taken simultaneously with this medicine.
- This medicine should be taken at least 4 hours before Colesevelam (used to reduce cholesterol and fatty substances in the blood).
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Pinom 10 MG
Dosage of Pinom 10 MG
- Overdose of this medicine may lead to low blood pressure (symptoms include dizziness, nausea, unconsciousness, blurred vision, etc). Seek urgent medical help if you experience any such symptom or feel that you have taken too much of Pinom Tablet....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Pinom used for?
Q: What lifestyle changes should I make to control high blood pressure?
- You should plan your diet, consume a balanced diet which has proteins, whole grain fibrous fruits and vegetables
- Limit carbohydrate, salt and sugar intake
- Exercise regularly and reduce weight
- Avoid smoking or drinking
- Consult your doctor before starting any diet or food habits
Q: What does Pinom Tablet contain?
Q: Should Pinom Tablet be taken with or without food?
Q: How does Pinom work?
Q: Is Pinom a blood thinner?
Q: What are the side effects of Pinom?
- Olmesartan Tablets- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Olmesartan Tablets- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 18 May 2022]