Nozoa 500mg Tablet
Nozoa 500 MG Description
Nozoa Tablet contains nitazoxanide as the active ingredient. It is an anti-worm medicine, which is used for the treatment of diarrhoea in patients suffering from an infection due to G lamblia or C pa
vum worms. This medicine is not effective when used for the same infections in HIV infected patients or people with weak immunity. Nozoa acts by inhibiting the growth of this infection-causing organism, thus preventing the further spread of infection. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor for the prescribed duration. Complete the course of this medicine, even if you start feeling better after starting the treatment with the Nozoa.
- Nizonide 500mg TabletBy Lupin6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.40₹ 92.14₹ 15.36/Tablet
- Zoxakind 500mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹ 12.75/Tablet
- Zonaxid 500mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 85.20₹ 72.42₹ 12.07/Tablet
Uses of Nozoa 500 MG
Contraindications of Nozoa 500 MG
Side effects of Nozoa 500 MG
- Abdominal discomfort
- Skin rash
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings of Nozoa 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from HIV infection.
- Your immunity is weak due to immunosuppressant medicines or any medical condition.
- You experience rashes or allergic reactions after taking this medicine.
- Nozoa Tablets should not be used in children below 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Nozoa 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nozoa 500 MG
Interactions of Nozoa 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Nozoa Tablet works or the Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking blood thinners like warfarin, heart medicine like digoxin, fits medicine like phenytoin, etc.
Storage and disposal of Nozoa 500 MG
- Store at 25 degrees C in a dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nozoa 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What else can I give with Nozoa Tablet to treat diarrhoea?
Q: When should I take Nozoa Tablet?
Q: Is Nozoa an antibiotic?
Q: What are the side effects of Nozoa?
- Alinia® Tablet [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Alinia (Nitazoxanide) 500mg Tablets | Dosage, Side Effects & More [Internet]. Alinia(R) for Oral Suspension. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- ALINIA® (nitazoxanide) tablets [Internet]. Alinia.com. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]