Mycoderm Powder 150gm
Mycoderm Powder 150gm Description
Mycodem powder is a medicated powder with anti-septic and antifungal properties. It contains a combination of benzoic acid, salicylic acid, starch and menthol. Mycoderm powder is used to prevent fung
al skin infections such as ringworm, dhobi itch and athlete's foot. It also relieves irritation, rash, redness and also acts as a deodoriser. Use the Mycodem powder as suggested by your doctor on the external skin surface only. Dry the area of the application completely before applying the powder. Maintain personal hygiene while on this powder and if the infection is intact.
|You Save||₹17.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Salisylic Acid(0.3 %) + Starch(51.0 %) + Benzoic Acid(0.6 %) + Menthol(0.08 %)|
|Uses||Fungal infection, itching, skin irritation|
Uses of Mycoderm Powder 150gm
- To prevent fungal and other microbial infections.
- Relieves irritation, rash, redness and itching.
- Prevents fungal infection due to excessive perspiration.
Precautions and Warnings of Mycoderm Powder 150gm
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any component of the Mycoderm powder.
- You experience any unwanted symptoms. Seek immediate medical advice.
- This powder should not be used on open wounds, broken skin, etc.
Ingredients and Benefits of Mycoderm Powder 150gm
- Benzoic acid helps prevent the growth of fungus and other microorganisms on the skin.
- Salicylic acid helps the body shed rough or dead skin cells.
- Benzoic acid and salicylic acid helps relieve inflammation, irritation and itching on the skin.
- Menthol acts as a soothing agent. It induces a cooling sensation and temporarily elevates irritation and itching.
Directions for Use of Mycoderm Powder 150gm
- Use it as a dusting powder on the affected area as directed by your doctor.
- Repeat the application as suggested.
Storage and disposal of Mycoderm Powder 150gm
- Store it at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use the Mycoderm powder daily?
Q: Can I apply the Mycoderm powder on my face?
Q: Can I use cosmetic formulations on the skin after applying the Mycoderm powder?
Q: What is Mycoderm powder used for?
Q: Can I use Mycoderm powder for babies?
- St. Luke's - benzoic acid and salicylic acid topical [Internet]. Stlukesonline.org. 2021 [cited 22 December 2021]
- Drugs H. Salicylic Acid Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 22 December 2021]
- Benzoic Acid Cream | AdvaCare Pharma [Internet]. Advacarepharma.com. 2021 [cited 22 December 2021]
- Menthol: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2021 [cited 22 December 2021]