Evion 400mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
By MERCK LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Evion 400 capsule is a vitamin supplement. Evion 400 capsule contains vitamin E (also known as tocopherol) as its active ingredient. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. It works as an antioxidant and
protects body cells from oxidative damage. It also has a role in immune function, cellular signalling and platelet function. It is naturally found in certain food and added to others and also consumed in a form of supplements. Evion 400 should consumed in the doses suggested your doctor....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin E is an excellent anti-oxidant. It protects the body from oxidative damages due to free radicals.
- It plays an important role in immunity, nerve function and various metabolic activities.
- It can help fight off the harmful pathogens such as bacteria and viruses and protects against infections.
- Vitamin E promotes healthy skin, hair, nails and plays an important role in formation of red blood cells.
Uses of Evion 400mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- For the treatment of Vitamin E deficiency due to inadequate dietary intake or malabsorption.
- As a nutritional supplement to support immune function and maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.
Precautions and Warnings of Evion 400mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these supplements at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin E supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- High doses of Vitamin E may increase the risk of bleeding in the body.
Directions for Use of Evion 400mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Take Evion 400 Capsule after your meal or as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated, recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Evion 400mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of Vitamin E?
A: Vegetable oils like sunflower and margarine, nuts like almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, seeds like sunflower seeds and green leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli are a good source of Vitamin E.
Q: What are the side effects of Evion 400 Capsule?
A: You may experience mild side effects like diarrhoea and stomach pain. Overdose or use for a prolonged period should be avoided.
Q: Can I take the Evion 400 for improving hair health?
A: Yes, you can take the Evion 400 for healthy hair. Vitamin E is known to improve the quality and texture of hair. It can also support hair growth. However, do not use it for a prolonged duration without taking advice from a specialist, as it can get accumulated in the body.
Q: Can I apply Evion 400 capsule on my face and hair?
A: Evion 400 capsule can be applied to the skin and hair. However, for maximum benefit, you should consume it orally or try a cream like Evion cream or hair oil rich in vitamin E.
Q: What are the causes of Vitamin E deficiency?
A: As vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin, the deficiency occurs mainly due to poor fat absorption in the body. It is common in people suffering from diseases related to the liver, pancreas and gallbladder, cystic fibrosis and crohn’s disease.
Q: What are the common symptoms of vitamin E deficiency?
A: Vitamin E deficiency is characterised by eye disorders, muscle weakness, loss of control of body movements and poor nerve functions and immune response.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin E [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Traber GM. Vitamin E. In: Coates PM, Betz JM, Blackman MR, et al., eds.[Data on file]. Encyclopaedia of Dietary Supplements. 2nd ed. London and New York: Informa Healthcare; 2010:841-847. [cited 12 July 2021]
- Vitamin E [Internet]. The Nutrition Source. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Ascorbic Acid 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
- Vitamin E Deficiency - Disorders of Nutrition - MSD Manual Consumer Version [Internet]. MSD Manual Consumer Version. 2021 [cited 12 July 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 14 Jul 2021 | 10:52 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved