Dermadew Acne Wrap Of 75gm Soap
Dermadew 0 MG Description
Dermadew Acne soap is a gentle cleanser with anti-acne properties. It contains anti-acne active of both synthetic and natural origins such as aloe vera, tea tree, olive and coconut oil. Dermadew Acne
soap has anti-acne, moisturizing and nourishing properties. It also helps in soothing and giving supple skin. This soap helps in providing good nourishment and moisturizing the skin. Dermadew Acne soap is meant for external use. Avoid using Dermadew Acne soap is applied over the eyes or open wounds or cuts, immediately wash with plenty of water.
- Daffy Wrap Of 75gm BarBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd75g Soap in WrapMRP 191.00₹ 162.35₹ 2.16/Gram
- Soapex Classic Box Of 75gm SoapBy Galderma India Pvt Ltd75g Soap in BoxMRP 145.00₹ 123.2521% CHEAPER₹ 1.64/Gram
- Dermadew Baby Wrap Of 75gm SoapBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp75g Soap in WrapMRP 190.00₹ 161.50₹ 2.15/Gram
- Kz Wrap Of 75gm SoapBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp75g Soap in WrapMRP 190.00₹ 161.50₹ 2.15/Gram
- Dermadew Lite Wrap Of 75gm SoapBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp75g Soap in WrapMRP 185.00₹ 157.25₹ 2.1/Gram
- Gly Seb Wrap Of 75gm SoapBy Mark (i) Pharma75g Soap in WrapMRP 95.00₹ 81.7048% CHEAPER₹ 1.09/Gram
- Cutinorm Wrap Of 100gm Bathing BarBy Ipca Laboratories100g Soap in WrapMRP 159.00₹ 135.1535% CHEAPER₹ 1.35/Gram
- Hhmite Wrap Of 75gm SoapBy Hegde And Hegde Pharmaceuticals Llp75g Soap in WrapMRP 155.00₹ 131.7516% CHEAPER₹ 1.76/Gram
- Klm Klin Box Of 75gm SoapBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd75g Soap in BoxMRP 135.00₹ 114.7527% CHEAPER₹ 1.53/Gram
- Epigen Moisturising Wrap Of 75gm Syndet BarBy Resilient Cosmeceuticals Private Limited75g Soap in WrapMRP 175.00₹ 157.50₹ 2.1/Gram
Ingredients and Benefits
- Dermadew Acne soap contains key ingredients such as extracts of palm, coconut, aloe vera, olive, willow, tea tree oil salicylic acid and manuka concentrate.
- Aloe vera is known to promote healing, soothes and moisturises the skin.
- Tea tree oil and salicylic acid has antiseptic and antibacterial properties and might help fight against acne-causing bacteria.
- Coconut and olive are well known for promoting the health of the skin. It helps moisturise skin and soothes skin.
- Glycerine plays a role in skin hydration and can promote the healing of damaged skin and reduce skin inflammation.
Uses of Dermadew 0 MG
- As an adjuvant to anti-acne medicine for acne management.
- Help reduce acne and pimples and heals skin.
- May also help in soothing and moisturising the skin.
Precautions and Warnings of Dermadew 0 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are allergic to any ingredients present in Dermadew Acne soap.
- You accidentally apply to it your eyes or open wounds or cuts.
- Dermadew Acne soap is recommended to use externally only.
- Dermadew Acne soap is not recommended to use in children.
Directions for Use of Dermadew 0 MG
- Wet your face, apply Dermadew Acne soap on your face.
- Work up lather at least for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
Storage and disposal of Dermadew 0 MG
- Store Dermadew Acne Soap in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Dermadew Acne soap used for?
Q: Can Dermadew Acne soap be used for children?
Q: Can I use Dermadew acne soap daily?
Q: Is Dermadew good for pimples?
- DailyMed - SALICYLIC ACID soap [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Surjushe A, Vasani R, Saple DG. Aloe vera: a short review. Indian J Dermatol. 2008;53(4):163–6.
- Tea Tree Oil [Internet]. National Centre for Complementary and Integrative Health. 2022 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Fluhr J, Darlenski R, Surber C. Glycerol and the skin: holistic approach to its origin and functions. British Journal of Dermatology. 2021.