Crocin 650mg Advance Tablets 15'S
Crocin 650 MG Description
Crocin 650 Advance tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It contains paracetamol as an active ingredient. It is used for reducing fever and relieving pain, including toothache, headache, migraine, mus
cle ache, period pain, etc. Pain is an unpleasant feeling caused by the formation of certain chemicals in the body in response to an injury, tissue damage or disease. Crocin 650 Advance tablet works by blocking the formation of these chemicals responsible for fever and pain. This medicine usually provides symptomatic relief to the patient taking this medicine. The dose or duration of this medicine varies among individuals depending on the severity and condition it is being used for. You should not take more than 4 tablets of Crocin 650 Advance tablet in any 24 hours. Do not take it further if you feel that your pain and fever are relieved. While taking this medicine, you should not take other medicines containing paracetamol. Do not take more than the recommended dose and keep a gap of a minimum of 4 hours between two consecutive doses.
|You Save||₹5.14 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(650.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and fever|
|Side effects||Skin rash, itching, blisters|
Uses of Crocin 650 MG
Contraindications of Crocin 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of the Crocin 650 Advance tablet.
- If you are taking any other product containing paracetamol.
Side effects of Crocin 650 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Crocin 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing health condition such as liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You should not take this medicine too often and for a prolonged duration.
- It is is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
- Always keep a minimum gap of 4-6 hours between two consecutive doses.
Directions for Use of Crocin 650 MG
Storage and disposal of Crocin 650 MG
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Quick Tips of Crocin 650 MG
- Crocin 650 Advance tablet is used to lower fever and treat a variety of pains, including toothaches, headaches, migraines, muscular aches and menstrual discomfort.
- If used in the correct dosage, paracetamol seldom has any adverse effects. You could, however, sometimes get a skin rash, irritation, blisters or an allergic response.
- Children less than 12 years old should not use it. Always leave a minimum of 4-6 hours between two doses taken two in a row.
- Crocin 650 can be taken during pregnancy only if the doctor recommends it. However, it should only be taken for a short duration of time and in small doses and pregnant women should not use it too regularly. Without first seeing a doctor, don't take more than 4 doses in a day....
Dosage of Crocin 650 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Crocin 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Crocin 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Crocin 650 Advance tablet works or Crocin 650 Advance tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbs you are taking to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines used to treat fits, tuberculosis.
- Prolonged and regular use of Crocin 650 Advance tablet can lead to bleeding problems in individuals taking blood thinners such as warfarin.
Dr. Alok Nachane
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions should I take when using Crocin 650 Advance tablet?
Q: Can Crocin 650 Advance tablet be used for a headache?
Q: Can I take Crocin 650 Advance tablet for cold and fever?
Q: What are the uses of Crocin 650 Advance tablet?
Q: How often can you take the Crocin 650?
Q: How long does Crocin take to reduce a fever?
Q: How many Crocin 650 can be taken in a day during pregnancy?
Q: How long does it take for crocin 650 to work?
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd [Internet]. Crocin.com. 2021 [cited 2 November 2021]
- Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 2 November 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 2 November 2021]
- Paracetamol for adults: painkiller to treat aches, pains and fever [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 2 November 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
- CROCIN COLD FLU TAB 12'S
- CROCIN ADVANCE 500MG STRIP OF 20 TABLETS
- CROCIN 240MG DS MIXED FRUIT FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 100ML SUSPENSION
- CROCIN 120MG STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 60ML SUSPENSION
- CROCIN BABY PEPPERMINT FLAVOUR BOTTLE OF 15ML DROPS
- CROCIN PAIN RELIEF STRIP OF 10 TABLETS
- CROCIN 650 TABLET 15 NO'S
- CROCIN COLD N FLU MAX STRIP OF 12 TABLETS
- CROCIN QUIK 500MG TABLET 10'S