Abiket Soap 75gm
Abiket Soap 75gm Description
Abiket Soap is a medicated preparation. It contains ketoconazole and cetrimide as active ingredients. Ketoconazole works by inhibiting the synthesis of certain chemicals in fungi and thus inhibits th
eir growth. Cetrimide acts as an antispectic. Use Abiket as advised by your doctor. Do not share your Soap with anyone. The infection can spread to another person via direct skin contact, clothes or contact with contaminated surfaces or objects.
Uses of Abiket Soap 75gm
Precautions and Warnings of Abiket Soap 75gm
Other General Warnings
- You experience any skin allergies after the application of Abiket Soap.
- You are using steroid-containing topical preparation (cream, powder, gel, etc.).
- You have open wounds, cuts, burns or aberrations on your skin.
- Abiket is not meant for use in children as their skin is sensitive and delicate.
Ingredients and Benefits of Abiket Soap 75gm
- Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication. It inhibits the formation of fungal cell walls resulting in fungal cell death.
- Cetrimide is an antispetic medicine. It has antibacterial action.
Directions for Use of Abiket Soap 75gm
- Use Abiket Soap as advised by your doctor at the affected area.
- Avoid direct contact with the mouth, eyes and nose.
Storage and disposal of Abiket Soap 75gm
- Store Abiket Soap at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children or pets.