Zandu Pancharishta is the perfect digestive aid. Its natural Ayurvedic formulation combines over 25 herbs and helps with several different digestive issues, including constipation, flatulence and gas. Zandu Pancharishta also helps boost immunity and reduces stress, while regulating the entire digestive process as well.
The benefits of Zandu Pancharishta are not confined to providing relief from digestive disorders. It is also an effective immunity booster and revitalises. The ayurvedic tonic helps provide long-term relief from all digestive disorders, strengthens the digestive system and treats several problems arising from digestive issues.
This tonic is a mix of over 35 natural ayurvedic herbs. The main Zandu Pancharishta ingredients include:
- Ashwagandha Shatavari
The uses of Zandu Pancharishta are many, owing to the number of different herbs present in it. Some of them include:
- It provides long-term relief for a variety of digestive issues, including gas, indigestion and constipation.
- It acts as a booster and helps build your appetite.
- The potent combination of the herbs Arishtas and Asavas helps treat the root causes of digestive problems and harmonises the digestive process.
- Draksh, an active ingredient of Pancharishta, helps provide relief from acidity.
- Ajwain helps overall digestion and provides significant relief from stomach disorders.
- Cloves or lavang also help build the appetite.
How to Use
When using Zandu Pancharishta for digestion, you need to mix 30ml/2 tablespoons of the tonic with equal amounts of water. This should be taken twice daily, after meals. You can also ask your physician for the perfect dose.
- Take your physician’s opinion before use.
- Strictly follow the label directions.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Does Zandu Pancharishta contain alcohol?
Ans: The tonic is ayurvedic and completely alcohol-free.
Q2. What sizes of Zandu Pancharishta are available?
Ans: The most common sizes include 200 ml, 450 ml and 650 ml. A sugar-free variant, ideal for diabetic care, is also available.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Zandu Pancharishta?
Ans: This is an Ayurvedic tonic and is completely safe. However, you should check with your physician before use.