Wow Skin Science Onion Black Seed Hair Oil-200 Ml
- WOW Onion Hair Oil can be bought from any store or online without a prescription.
- It gives your hair shine and lustre.
- It helps prevent breakage.
- It also strengthens hair and promotes hair growth.
The WOW Skin Science Hair Oil makes hair strong and nourishes it, making it smooth and soft. The oil strengthens the hair and gets rid of any scalp issues. The oil is suitable for all types of hair and transforms weak and dry hair, completely changing its texture and feel. Each bottle contains a unique mix of 7 nourishing oils that are cold-pressed so that they retain all their nutrients. Just warm up the oil a bit and give yourself a relaxing head massage for better blood circulation that will definitely boost hair growth. The oil does not only nourishes the scalp and hair follicles but also tames very frizzy hair, lessens hair fall and encourages hair growth and repair. Your scalp will easily and quickly absorb the WOW Skin Science Hair Oil and you will see a change in your hair health in no time.
- Improves blood circulation to the scalp which promotes hair growth.
- Brings back shine and softness to dull and dry hair.
- Nourishes weak hair and makes hair follicles strong.
- Uses cold-pressed oils with maximum benefits.
- Hexane-free and does not contain mineral oil or silicone.
- The oil can be used for all types of hair.
- Makes hair silky and stops eruptions on the scalp.
- It greatly improves the strength and quality of your locks.
- Rich in antioxidants that help stop hair fall.
- Onion Black Seed Oil - With regular application, it helps make hair stronger and silkier.
- Almond Oil - It is rich in vitamins A, B1, B6 & E, facilitates better nutrient absorption for glossier and softer hair.
- Castor Oil - It is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E and essential fatty acids including omega 6 which nourishes the scalp and encourages hair regrowth.
- Jojoba Oil - It is rich in vitamins B, C & E and contains minerals like copper and zinc. It improves hair vitality and prevents hair thinning.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - It effectively hydrates hair and fights dandruff. It also helps reverse damage caused due to heat treatment, pollution and styling products.
- Coconut Oil - It is rich in saturated fatty acids that help hydrate hair intensively.
How to Use
- As per the volume of your hair and how long it is, pump out a few generous drops of hair oil in your hands.
- Work the oil gently onto the scalp and massage for a few minutes, then continue to rub it down the length of your hair.
- Let the oil work its wonders for half an hour before you head to take a bath. For better results oil your hair at night and wash your hair the next morning.
- In order to make your hair more silky and soft, massage your scalp for 10 minutes and wrap your locks in a towel for about 20 minutes.
- Too much use of the oil is not advised.
- In rare cases, you may experience itching.
- Keep the lid closed tightly.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the bottle away from children.
- The oil is meant for external use only.
Q1. Can WOW Skin Science Hair Oil be used daily?
Ans: The hair oil can be used regularly especially on hair that is excessively damaged and dry.
Q2. How does WOW Skin Science Hair Oil help improve hair quality?
Ans: The antioxidants and nutrients present in the oil repair the damaged hair and improve hair growth and quality.
Q3. When will I see a change in hair growth after using this oil?
Ans: With daily use of this oil, you will notice a change in your hair in about 4 - 6 weeks.
Q4. Does it help to control excessive dandruff?
Ans: Yes, it helps control dandruff as well and makes hair stronger.
Q5. Does WOW Onion Hair Oil regrow hair?
Ans: Yes, WOW Onion Hair Oil contains castor oil and can help regrow hair.
Q6. Is WOW Onion Hair Oil good for hair?
Ans: Yes, WOW Onion Hair Oil is beneficial for all types of hair.
Q7. What are the ingredients in WOW Onion Hair oil?
Ans: WOW Onion Hair Oil contains onion black seed oil, almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil.