express delivery
Express delivery to
Select Pincode
Search for Medicine and Healthcare items
Search
img
Vlcc Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel - 100 Gm
Non ReturnableRead More

Vlcc Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel - 100 Gm

Out of Stock
MRP 85
Inclusive of all taxes

Description

A box of VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera Gel is packed with all the natural goodness of one of the most magical plants mother nature has bestowed on us - Aloe Vera! With its soothing effects and rejuvenating and repairing properties present in it, the Aloe Vera gel promises to provide the best results from its first use. The versatility of the gel and its proven results render it the most to-go product for skin and beauty regimens.

Benefits

  • The product comes with a 90% natural aloe vera pulp.
  • Enriched with natural antioxidants and Vitamin E to moisturise and rejuvenate.
  • Comes with the natural healing properties of aloe vera gel.
  • Best hydrating properties to reinvigorate the skin.
  • Aids in acne control & significantly reduces problems like pigmentation and decreases pore size.
  • Eradicates dust, dirt, oil and other outdoor factors that can cause damage to the skin.

Ingredients

The premium VLCC product is manufactured carefully with handpicked ingredients such as:

  • Naturally procured and quality Aloe Vera Pulp - 90%.

Other ingredients (rest 10%) include:

  • Αlpha-Tocopherol or Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Sodium Propylparaben
  • Sodium Methyl Paraben
  • Hydantoin (DMDM) as gel base q.s.

How to Use

  • Take a coin-sized amount of gel in the palm and massage it gently on the skin of your face and neck.
  • Leave it for a few minutes for the skin to absorb the goodness of Aloe Vera.
  • Rinse it with water and pat dry.
  • Use it regularly to enjoy its benefits.

FAQ

Q1. Can VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera gel be used for all types of skin? I have dry skin. Can I use it?

Ans: The VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera gel is safe to use in all skin types, especially when you have dry skin. It helps rehydrate and regain the lost moisture and keep it supple and soft.

Q2. When can I use the Aloe Vera gel?

Ans: The gel can be used any time of the day and as often. However, for best results, using it at night before bed will help the skin repair faster.

Q3. Is this an ayurvedic product? If so, why do we have other ingredients in it?

Ans: The VLCC Ayurveda Soothing Aloe Vera gel contains 90% of pure and natural Aloe Vera. The rest 10% has vitamin E and other neutralisers to keep the product stable. However, they are present at a minimum.

Q4. How long can we use the gel?

Ans: The product can be used as long as required. Everyday use can benefit the skin in many numbers of ways.

Product Details
Brand
VLCC
Expires on or After
31/05/2024
Country of Origin
India
Disclaimer
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, OR PREVENTION OF A DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN FOR THE TREATMENT AND/OR MANAGEMENT OF ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION WITHOUT DELAY.

Health Articles

Please add item(s) to proceed
Cart
Offers Just for you
Our Payment Partners
https://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/gpay.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/paytm.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/amazon-pay.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/phonepe.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/mobikwik.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/airtel-money.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/ola-money.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/maestro.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/mastercard.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/visa.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/rupay.svghttps://assets.pharmeasy.in/web-assets/_next/icons/diners.svg