Vize Hand Sanitizer With 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Ip - 100ml Gel
The Vize Hand Sanitizer with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol IP is an alcohol-based sanitizer that can kill 99.99% of viruses and germs. With 70% isopropyl alcohol (IP grade), it has been recommended by the Indian Medical Academy. This Hand Sanitizer does not cause dryness to your palms and evaporates quickly. Also, with each Vize Hand Sanitizer bottle that you buy, you help feed a malnourished kid. This Vize Hand Sanitizer comes in a gel form and is super easy to carry. The presence of glycerin and aloe vera keeps your hands soft. Moreover, the fact that it is manufactured by a WHO GMP-certified company makes it more reliable.
- It comes with the goodness of aloe vera and glycerin that helps keep your skin soft and moist.
- The presence of 70% isopropyl alcohol makes this Hand Sanitizer super effective in beating germs and viruses.
- The compact 100ml size makes it easy to carry around or store.
- The Vize Hand Sanitizer doesn’t stick on your palms and dries out quickly.
- 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- Aloe vera gel
- Perfume & gel base
- Propylene glycol IP
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl acrylate glycerin
- Rinse free.
- Dries quickly.
- Time-saving when compared to hand washing.
- Easy to carry around.
- Helps kill bacteria and germs on the hands.
How to Use
- Remove all organic matter from your hands.
- Open the cap of the bottle and take out a pea-size amount of the sanitizer.
- Rub your hands together.
- Make sure to disinfect your entire fingers and hands.
- Keep rubbing until Hand Sanitizer gets absorbed.
- There is no need to apply water after use.
- Keep it away from sunlight and store it in a cool or dry place.
- Keep it far away from fire.
- Only for external use.
- In case of skin irritation or contact with the eyes, consult a doctor at once.
Q1. What is the amount of alcohol in the Vize Hand Sanitizer?
Ans: A 100ml bottle of Vize Hand Sanitizer contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Q2. Is it necessary to use water after applying the sanitizer?
Ans: No, there is no need to apply water. Just use the sanitizer and you’re good to go.
Q3. Is it better to use a Vize Hand Sanitizer Gel or Spray?
Ans: Both of them are rinse-free, dry quickly and work equally well. Pick the one that suits your needs.
Q4. Can Vize Sanitizer Gel be used before having a meal?
Ans: Yes, you can sanitize your hands with Vize Sanitizer Gel before having a meal.