Vitix gel encourage repigmentation of the epidermis. It comes in the form of a topical gel containing microspheres of a plant extract which has many anti-oxidising properties.
- Vitix gel has a totally innovative mode of action through its ability to re-establish the physiological balance of free radicals in epidermal cells (melanocytes and keratinocytes) thanks to a patented plant-derived active ingredient, (Extramel), rich in antioxidants.
- Vitix gel is an opaque, non-greasy gel, with a slightly granular appearance.
- The microspheres in its formula contain and protect the plant-derived active ingredient which is particularly sensitive.
- Vitix gel helps in the repigmentation of vitiliginous skin (white patches on skin).
Direction for use:
- 2 applications a day in combination with phototherapy or heliotherapy.
- Apply Vitix to absolutely clean skin.
- Massage slightly to allow it to penetrate.
- Use morning and evening in the areas concerned.
Use under medical supervision
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
Flat Rs.150 instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved