Vitix gel encourage repigmentation of the epidermis. It comes in the form of a topical gel containing microspheres of a plant extract which has many anti-oxidising properties.
- Vitix gel has a totally innovative mode of action through its ability to re-establish the physiological balance of free radicals in epidermal cells (melanocytes and keratinocytes) thanks to a patented plant-derived active ingredient, (Extramel), rich in antioxidants.
- Vitix gel is an opaque, non-greasy gel, with a slightly granular appearance.
- The microspheres in its formula contain and protect the plant-derived active ingredient which is particularly sensitive.
- Vitix gel helps in the repigmentation of vitiliginous skin (white patches on skin).
Direction for use:
- 2 applications a day in combination with phototherapy or heliotherapy.
- Apply Vitix to absolutely clean skin.
- Massage slightly to allow it to penetrate.
- Use morning and evening in the areas concerned.
Use under medical supervision
Features and Details
Dr Reddy's Lab (wockhardt)
Country of Origin
If the seal of the product is broken it will be non-returnable.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved