Vicco Wso Cream Skin Cream - 15 Gm
Vicco WSO skin cream is a form of ayurvedic medicine for the skin made with turmeric. The Vicco turmeric cream is not tested on animals and no animal ingredients are used to prepare the same. Men and women can use it to get help with skin infections, pimples and acne.
Besides turmeric as its main natural ingredient, the Vicco turmeric WSO cream includes Linn-rhizome powder, which is also a form of turmeric. While people use it for medicinal purposes, the Vicco WSO skin cream is also billed as a beauty product beneficial for skin nourishment and cleansing.
- The cream helps fight against acne as turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Using the cream can reduce acne-induced scarring.
- Turmeric, being one of the significant components of Vicco WSO cream, helps protect the skin from UV rays.
- The Vicco Turmeric WSO Ayurvedic cream has antioxidants from turmeric and Linn-rhizome powder that bring a natural glow to the skin.
- When used regularly, the cream provides long-lasting nourishment to the skin.
- Extracts of turmeric (Curcuma Longa and Linn-Rhizome Powder)
- Non-greasy base (Excipient q.s.)
- Regular usage of turmeric WSO cream nourishes the skin.
- Helps manage acne and acne scarring.
- Heals skin boils.
- Treats skin wounds and burns while improving its tone.
How to Use
- Wash the area where you want to apply the cream.
- Use a towel to dry the washed skin.
- Apply Vicco turmeric WSO cream by massaging it in a circular motion.
- Use the cream every day for the best results.
- Always read the label before using the cream.
- Do not overuse the Vicco turmeric WSO cream (once a day is enough).
- Make sure to keep it out of childrens reach.
- Store the cream in a cool place, away from direct sunlight or a heat source for longer shelf life.
- Refrain from using Vicco WSO cream if you are allergic to turmeric.
Q1: Can a person use turmeric-based cream for dry skin?
Ans: The Vicco turmeric WSO cream can be used for dry skin as it contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Q2: Is it beneficial to combine turmeric skin cream with other forms of turmeric products like tonics or lotions?
Ans: Not necessarily. Using turmeric products in excess can leave a yellow residue on the skin.