Ved Pep-Up Syrup is an organic solution that helps to reduce abdominal distention and flatulence and improves overall digestion. It blends a range of premium quality herbs in one syrup that gives an instant boost to your digestive health. This works by regulating peristalsis to relieve the symptoms of indigestion. Ved Pep-Up Syrup also treats hyperactivity of the digestive tract and keeps the stomach healthy.
- Ved Pep-Up Syrup helps with the digestion and assimilation of food to reduce symptoms of indigestion.
- Trikatu in Ved Pep-Up Syrup promotes peristalsis, facilitates digestion, and relieves constipation.
- Ved Pep-Up Syrup also contains Bhumiamla, and Bhringraj stimulates appetite.
- Chitrak and Nagkesar help reduce inflammatory responses in the body induced by infectious reactions.
- Pippali in Ved Pep-Up Syrup stimulates gastric juices that improve appetite and aid in the absorption of food.
- Ginger and Cardamom aids in treating muscle pain and prevents adverse microbial action in the stomach and intestines. They also boost appetite.
- Ved Pep-Up Syrup improves digestion by stimulating gastric juice production that helps with an enhanced appetite as well.
- It prevents the secretion of excessive stomach acids that can damage the stomach mucosa.
- Ved Pep-Up Syrup provides instantaneous relief to gas, acidity and other related symptoms that cause stomach discomfort.
- It is also effective against abdominal distension, dyspepsia and flatulence.
How to Use
The recommended dosage is 10ml or two teaspoons twice a day, before meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use it under medical supervision only
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Do not overdose.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Q 1. Is Ved Pep-Up Syrup safe for daily use?
Ans. Yes. Ved Pep-Up Syrup is safe for daily use unless advised otherwise by a healthcare professional.
Q 2. Can Ved Pep-Up Syrup result in any side effects?
Ans. Ved Pep-Up Syrup is a herbal medicine made from natural extracts and hence, should not cause any adverse side effects. However, if you face any symptoms, discontinue using the product immediately. If the symptoms continue or worsen, it is recommended to seek medical advice immediately.
Q 3. Is Ved Pep-Up Syrup safe for use during pregnancy or lactation?
Ans. It is advisable to consult a gynaecologist or medical professional before using Ved Pep-Up Syrup during pregnancy or lactation.