True Elements Dried Blueberries - 125gm
True Elements Dried Blueberries provides you with the real essence of blueberries throughout the year. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fibres, Dried Blueberries by True Elements enhance your overall health and give you a boost. They are naturally sun-dried and don't contain any added artificial colours or flavours and are a perfect fit for those exercising daily or are health conscious. These sun-dried blueberries' low sodium levels and low-calorie count allow you to enjoy them without worrying about gaining weight or experiencing bloating. You can eat them at any time and enjoy the rich sweetness of True Elements Dried Blueberries.
- Gives you blueberries treats even in the off-season.
- Doesn't cause any allergy.
- Sweet-snack for giving you energy.
- Calories deficit.
- Contains potassium in high quantities.
- Has the majority of multi-vitamins and minerals for good health.
- Quick healthy nutritional boost.
- Improves memory.
- Presence of Vitamin C in a good amount.
- Whole Dried Blueberries
- Sunflower Oil
- Improves bone health.
- Enriches with antioxidants, fibres and minerals.
- Improves immunity.
- Gives healthy skin.
- Balances cholesterol levels.
- Contains a good amount of protein.
- Protects from the damage caused by free radicals.
- For snacks or can be used for breakfast.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed Dried Blueberries Packet by True Elements.
- Add it to your salads, cereals and yoghurts.
- Can be added to ice-creams to add to its sweet taste.
- Also good for use in smoothies and cakes.
- Read the instructions written on the packet of True Elements Dried Blueberries.
- Store it in a sealed container.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overheat.
- Avoid moisture to eliminate the risk of infestation.
Q1. Do the True Elements Dried Blueberries taste like real blueberries?
Ans: Yes, the True Elements Dried Blueberries have the rich natural taste of blueberries.
Q2. What is the composition of True Elements Dried Blueberries?
Ans: The Dried Blueberries include; Whole Dried Blueberries, Sugar and Sunflower Oil.
Q3. Where can these dried blueberries be used?
Ans: These dried blueberries can be added to yoghurts, ice-creams, cereals, salads, smoothies, cakes to enhance their taste.
Q4. Do blueberries contain antioxidants and fibres?
Ans: Yes, True Elements Dried Blueberries contain antioxidants and fibres and vitamin C and other multi-vitamins and minerals to improve overall health.
Q5. Is potassium present in Dried Blueberries by True Elements?
Ans: Yes, it is a rich source of potassium.
Q6. What is the benefit of having Dried Blueberries?
Ans: It is loaded with ingredients that are going to give a nutritional punch to your health.