Tresemme Detox & Restore Conditoner - 190 Ml
Tresemme Detox and Restore Conditioner nourishes weak and damaged hair and makes them more manageable. It gives healthy-looking, smooth and soft hair. Tresemme conditioner has a blend of ginseng and neem that make hair healthy with every wash. Ginseng gives you a healthy scalp and neem has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It minimises hair fall and reduces split ends.
- Improves the texture of the hair.
- Nourishes the weak and damaged cuticles.
- Moisturises and hydrates the hair.
- Helps manage hair and adds shine.
- Gently purifies hair from daily residue build-ups.
- Minimises hair breakage and reduces split ends.
- Suitable for colour treated hair.
- Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium chloride
- Lactic Acid
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Propylheptyl Ether
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Tresemme Detox and Restore Conditioner can be used daily after shampooing for healthy-looking hair.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- It helps reduce frizz, hair fall and split ends.
How to Use
- After shampoo, take an adequate amount of conditioner on your palm.
- Apply from mid-length of hair to the end.
- Leave the conditioner for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm or cold water.
- Avoid contact with eyes or nose. If it occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Always make sure to rinse the conditioner entirely from the hair.
- Store it in a cool, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Use the conditioner within the expiry period. If it expires, discard it.
- If allergic to any one of the ingredients of the conditioner, do not use it.
Q 1. Can you leave the conditioner in your hair for a long time?
Ans. Do not leave the conditioner on for a long time; it can clog the pores and lead to hair fall.
Q 2. What is the shelf life of the Tresemme Detox and Restore Conditioner?
Ans. Tresemme Detox and Restore Conditioner has a shelf life of 2 years.