The Beard Story Mineral Sports Sunscreen With Zinc Oxide,Broad Spectrum Protection From Uva & Uvb Rays , 50 G
The Beard Story's Mineral Sports Sunscreen offers a Zinc Oxide non-toxic and safe formula that forms a protective barrier on top of the skin and reflects UVA & UVB rays away from the skin to reverse the ageing effects of the sun. The formula is lightweight and gets easily absorbed into the skin for an added layer of sun protection.
- Packed with Vitamin E that acts as a strong antioxidant.
- Powered by Zinc Oxide Technology to offer supreme UVA/UVB protection.
- Offers powerful SPF protection.
- Provides Dry-Touch technology for a lightweight & non-greasy finish.
- Resistant to sweat and water.
- Does not give a chalky white look.
- Formulated with safe and natural ingredients.
- Zinc Oxide
- SPF 50
- Titanium Dioxide
- Vitamin E
- Protects your skin from harmful UV light.
- Prevents sunburns.
- Reduces risks of ageing symptoms like wrinkles and fine lines.
How to Use
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas just before sun exposure.
- Re-apply frequently to maintain protection especially after sweating, swimming, towel drying or extended sun exposure.
- Check the expiry date before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Do I need to wear sunscreen even when it’s not sunny?
Ans: Yes, you must wear sunscreen on cloudy days, sunny days, rainy days and every other day. Enough light means enough UV light to hamper your skin.
Q2. Should I apply The Beard Story Mineral Sunscreen first?
Ans: It is recommended to apply sunscreen first to ensure there is no obstruction between your skin and the sunscreen. This will help you provide the protection promised by the brand.
Q3. Can I use this sunscreen regularly?
Ans: Yes, you may. Applying sunscreen daily helps in protecting your skin from harmful radiations. Moreover, regular use of sunscreen also reduces the risk of skin cancer.
Q4. How is this Mineral Sunscreen better than chemical sunscreens?
Ans: Mineral sunscreens provide more UV protection when compared to chemical sunscreens. Similarly, it also comes with lesser harmful effects.