Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D3 Supplement For Immunity Bones & Muscle Health - 90 Tablets
Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets have a unique formulation containing 400 IU of Vitamin D3 that has been obtained naturally. These tablets are essential for maintaining the health of bones and teeth despite the limited exposure to sunlight. Swisse Vitamin D tablets also help to improve the absorption of calcium in the body. This makes these tablets extremely beneficial for people suffering from lactose intolerance, malabsorption of calcium or any digestive disorders. It is also a must for the aged and women who are prone to musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoporosis.
- Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets promote the absorption of calcium into the bones and teeth to maintain their health and strength.
- It also plays a significant role in enhancing muscle functioning and strength.
- Swisse Vitamin D tablets can also improve the overall immunity of the body.
- Swisse Vitamin D tablets are made from premium quality and sustainably sourced ingredients from various parts of the world.
- Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets are made using a formulation that has been developed using the best of both scientific and traditional evidence.
Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate (INS 341(ii)), Microcrystalline cellulose (INS 460(i)), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Povidone (INS 1201), Croscarmellose sodium (INS 466), Crospovidone (INS 1202), Silicon Dioxide (INS 551), Magnesium stearate (INS 470(iii)), Carnauba wax (INS 903).
- Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets have a unique formulation that replenishes the Vitamin D needs of the body with only one tablet a day.
- It can also enhance the fitness levels from increased absorption of calcium directly into the bones.
- These tablets are essential to enhance the strength, integrity and density of bone and teeth that can help to prevent osteoporosis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
- Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets can also provide protection against autoimmune disorders, chronic infections, complications in pregnancy and cardiovascular problems.
How to Use
Consume two to three tablets daily, during a meal or immediately after it or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Tightly replace the cap after use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- It contains soya beans and sulphites.
- Do not take an overdose.
1. Can Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets cause allergic reactions?
Yes, Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets are not recommended for people who are allergic to soya beans or sulphites.
2. Can Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets be administered to children?
Yes, Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets can be administered to children under adult supervision and after prior consultation with a healthcare professional.
3. Is Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin D Tablets safe during pregnancy?
Yes, Swisse Vitamin D tablets are safe for use during pregnancy and lactation. However, it is recommended to consult a practising gynaecologist before using the product.
4. Are Swisse Vitamin D tablets vegetarian?
Yes, Swisse Vitamin D tablets are both vegetarian and vegan.