Swisse Skincare Vitamin B3 Anti Blemish Moisturizer With Green Tea & Willow Bark Extract - 115g
Swisse Vitamin B3 Blemish Controlling Moisturiser is a lightweight, oil-free moisturising formula that has been combined with actives and may help reduce the blemishes while hydrating the skin. It contains natural ingredients that may help to minimise shine and help refine the appearance of the skin.
- Swisse Vitamin B3 Blemish Controlling Moisturiser benefits as a lightweight moisturiser enriched with ingredients that help protect the skin's moisture barrier and can contribute to soothing and softening the skin.
- The moisturiser also contains Salicylic Acid from the bark of the willow tree, which is scientifically proven to help prevent skin blemishes and is known for its astringent, anti-inflammatory, soothing and conditioning properties.
- It also refines the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Swisse Vitamin B3 Blemish Controlling Moisturiser benefits as an antimicrobial formula and is an excellent antioxidant to reduce free radical damage.
- It is made up of plant-derived Glycerine that hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Salicylic Acid
- Green Tea
Swisse Vitamin B3 Blemish Controlling Moisturiser is used as an oil-free skin care product that is used to minimise the appearance of blemishes and aids in healthy and clear skin.
How to Use
- Apply the Swisse Vitamin B3 Blemish Controlling Moisturiser as required.
- Massage gently into the skin in a circular motion.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label of the package carefully before use.
- Test it before use.
Q1. Can Swisse Vitamin B3 Blemish Controlling Moisturiser be used for dry skin?
Ans: It is recommended to be used for oily/combination skin.
Q2. Is Swisse Vitamin B3 Blemish Controlling Moisturiser allergic in nature or cause side effects?
Ans: Swisse Blemish Controlling Moisturiser comprises 100% natural products and is generally safe to use. However, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use the product. It is recommended to do a patch test on your neck before using the product.
Q3. Is the Moisturiser free from preservatives?
Ans: It is a 100% natural, paraben-free and sulphate-free product containing no harmful chemicals or preservatives.`