Swisse Sc Blood Orange Brightening Cream Moisturiser For Uneven Skin Tones & Dull Skin - 50 G
The Swisse Blood Orange Brightening Cream Moisturiser is a popular product from Swisse, Australia’s leading wellness brand. It is enriched with the benefits of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Vitamin C & Anthocyanins from Sicilian Blood Oranges. In addition to these, this moisturiser is full of highly beneficial and safe ingredients, derived from the lap of nature. This moisturiser helps to replenish and rejuvenate dull, lustreless skin, improving its texture and glow. It also contains Liquorice root extract, which is a natural skin brightener and balances the appearance of hyperpigmentation. Niacinamide targets dark spots and helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture so that the skin appears luminous and bright. It is suitable for all skin types.
The Swisse Blood Orange Brightening Cream Moisturiser is the ideal choice to seal in moisture and make your skin supple, hydrated, and soft, forming a vital step of your CTM (Cleanser Toner Moisturiser) regime.
- The Swisse Blood Orange Brightening Cream Moisturiser provides intense hydration, making the skin soft and supple.
- It targets uneven skin tone, texture, and dullness.
- Niacinamide reinforces the skin's barrier, reducing the appearance of dark spots and minimising oil production for a clearer matte skin.
- Squalene helps to preserve, nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C and Anthocyanins from the Sicilian Blood Oranges brighten and illuminate the complexion, making it radiant and glowing.
- The Carica Papaya fruit fermented with Lactobacillus produces Papain which acts as a natural exfoliant that aids in skin renewal.
- Liquorice root extract acts as a natural skin brightener and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is free from harmful chemicals such as sulphates, petrolatum, and parabens.
Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, Glycerin (Plant Derived), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Cetearyl Glucoside, Squalane (Plant Derived), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Capparis Spinosa (Caper) Bud Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus / Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
- It is useful in tackling the issues of uneven skin tone, lustreless and dry skin, dullness, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- It boosts collagen production and helps brighten, rejuvenate, and renew the skin.
- It provides good hydration, making the skin soft and supple.
- It has an antioxidant action that makes the skin radiant and glowing, in addition to protecting it from free-radical damage.
- It can be incorporated into your CTM regime, to lock in the hydration.
- It minimises oil production.
How to Use
After cleansing and toning, apply liberally to the face and neck.
- Read the instructions on the package before use.
- Perform a patch test before using it on the face.
- Store below 28 degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Q1: How often should I use the product?
Ans: It is ideal to use the product as your daily moisturiser, at least twice a day, that is in the morning and before going to bed.
Q2: Is this product suitable for vegans?
Ans: Yes, this product is suitable for vegans.
Q3: Does this product contain harmful chemicals?
Ans: The product is free from harmful chemicals such as sulphates, petrolatum and paraben.