Stomafit Bottle Of 100ml Liquid
Stomafit is a reliable medicine for stomach pain that is caused by a gastric problem. It is an allopathic medicine used to treat gastric ulcers, indigestion, hyperacidity, constipation and other issues due to acidity. Gastric problem is caused by a bacteria called H.pylori. Stomafit helps in the eradication of bacteria with its antibacterial properties. It coats the ulcer site and releases endogenous prostaglandins. Suncare group is a pharmaceutical company that delivers a wide range of medicine and health care supplements.
- Belladonna extract
- Liquor bismuth ammonium citrate
- Treatment for gastric pain and gastric ulcer.
- Prevents indigestion and habitual constipation.
- Cure excessive wind in the stomach and hyperacidity.
- Treats both the causes and symptoms of gastrointestinal problems.
- It helps to cure colic pain.
- Menthol helps to relieve digestive problems such as indigestion, gas and bloating.
- Thymol helps to relieve acid reflux.
- Belladonna extract helps in colic pain, inflammatory bowel disease and works as a painkiller.
- Regularise bowel movement by reducing chronic constipation disease.
- Eradicates the bacteria h.pylori by coating the ulcer site and by inducing anti-bacterial effects.
How to Use
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Stomafit in half-cup water.
- Drink the water after the meal.
- Use it three times a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Keep it away from the children’s reach.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Take the correct dosage to suit your condition.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Don't exceed the stated dosage.
- Consult your doctor in case of pregnancy and lactation.
- Shake it well before use.
- May darken your tongue or stool, which is harmless.
Q1. Is Stomafit addictive?
Ans: No, Stomafit is not a habit formation or addictive drug.
Q2. What should I do if I miss a dose?
Ans: If you miss a dose, there is no need to worry. Follow your regular dosage. Don't double the dosage.
Q3. Does Stomafit cause drowsiness?
Ans: No, it doesn't cause drowsiness or lightheadedness.
Q4. What time should we take Stomafit?
Ans: You should consume it after the meal. It helps in curing gastrointestinal problems.
Q5. Does Stomafit relieve colic pain?
Ans: Stomafit is infused with belladonna extract, which relieves colic pain.
Q6. Does Stomafit work on acidity reflexes?
Ans: Stomafit contains thymol which eliminates acid reflexes from the body.