Sri Sri Tattva Ojasvita Chocolate Petjar, 1kg
The Sri Sri Tattva Ojasvita pet jar is a nutritional powder that helps keep the mind sharp and body fit. This chocolate flavoured powder can be taken with milk and is suitable for all ages. It is especially very good for growing children as it improves stamina and body strength. It also enhances memory and nourishes the body. The powder is enriched with the goodness of 7 herbs, such as Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Shankapushpi, Jyotirmath, Brahmi, Kali Musali and Bhringraj which help build immunity and protect the body from common infections. Have this drink regularly to rejuvenate and energise your body.
- The Sri Sri Tattva Ojasvita powder is enriched with the power of 7 herbs and effectively nourishes and energises the body.
- It improves stamina and body strength.
- It also enhances memory and improves the immunity of the body.
- Drink this delicious chocolate flavoured drink with milk every day for a healthy lifestyle.
- It is a vegetarian product.
- Sugar, Malt Extract, Chocolate Powder, Milk Solids, Cellulose, Cocoa, Caramel, Vanilla powder.
- 7 Herbs include - Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Shankapushpi, Jyotirmath, Brahmi, Kali Musali, Bhringraj.
- Boosts body immunity and improves memory.
- Rejuvenates and energises the body.
- Nourishes and strengthens the body.
How to Use
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons in milk and drink twice every day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- You can also consult your doctor for a dosage that will suit you.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label on the pet jar carefully before use.
- Close the lid tightly after each use.
Q1. What is the weight of the Sri Sri Ojasvita petjar?
Ans: The Sri Sri Ojasvita pet jar is 1 kg in weight.
Q2. Can this powder be given to children?
Ans: A nutritional powder ideal for all age groups, it can be given to children.
Q3. Can the Sri Sri Tattva powder be taken with water?
Ans: The Sri Sri Tattva powder is meant to be mixed with milk and consumed.