Soulflower Coldpressed Coconut Carrier Oil 225ml
Soulflower Coldpressed Coconut Carrier Oil is a 100% pure, extra virgin, natural oil for your use on your skin and hair. It is a vegan product and is one of the finest grades of coconut oil.
Soulflower coconut oil has been nourished with sunflower essential oil, which adds to its value for your skin. It provides you with all the nourishment of traditional coconut oil without the harmful effects of heat processing. In addition to the moisturising actions, cold-compressed oil also has an antimicrobial activity, which will be beneficial for the health of your hair and skin.
- Penetrates deep into the structure of your skin and hair to provide them with the necessary nourishment and care.
- Helps in reducing hair fall, preventing premature greying of the hair and is also effective in individuals with patchy hair loss (alopecia).
- Helps in restoring the moisture content of your skin and hair, giving it a natural glow and shine.
- Coconut oil helps in reducing dryness and inflammation of the skin as well as in fighting against early signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- 100% pure coconut oil
- Essential oils
- Massage oil for the hair and skin.
- Preventing dryness of the skin and hair.
- As a moisturiser for smoothening the skin and maintaining its firmness and elasticity.
- As a makeup remover.
- As a hair detangler.
- Against hair fall, patchy hair loss, alopecia areata.
- Protecting the hair and skin from sun damage.
- Against fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and other signs of skin ageing.
- Soothing skin irritation.
- For Atopic dermatitis.
- For Psoriasis.
How to Use
- Gently massage the oil into your scalp for achieving hair growth benefits.
- Use it before going out in the sun for protection and prevention of hair greying.
- Spread it as a thin layer on your skin for moisturisation.
- Massage deeply into the areas with fine lines, wrinkles or dryness to help with these concerns.
- Be wary of itching or irritation of the skin if you are using it against skin conditions such as psoriasis.
- For external usage only.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
Q1. Can Soulflower Coldpressed Coconut Oil be used for cooking?
Ans. No, this oil is only for external use for your hair and skin. It is not suitable for cooking or eating.
Q2. Does Soulflower Coconut Oil help in reducing stretch marks during pregnancy?
Ans. Coconut oil is commonly used by women to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. It penetrates deep into the skin and aids in the healing process helping to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. It is also an anti-inflammatory agent, which will help in reducing the inflammation associated with the development of stretch marks.
Q3. Can Soulflower Coconut Oil be used for massage for babies and children?
Ans. Yes, Soulflower Coldpressed Coconut Oil is safe for use in infants and children. It will help in providing the necessary nourishment to their skin. However, if you notice any irritation or inflammation, its use must be discontinued.