Soulflower Coldpressed Coconut Carrier Oil, 225ml
100% Pure, Natural, Virgin Coldpressed Soulflower Coconut Oil is an excellent oil for damage repair and moisturization. It soothes dryness, hydrates skin and scalp and protects for heat.
OIL THAT MOISTURIZES AND HEALS DAMAGE
- Ideal for Dull Skin and Hair
- 100% Pure & Natural Virgin Coldpressed Coconut Kernel Oil
- Absolute Moisturization For Normal To Dry Skin & All Hair Types
- Free From Preservatives, Chemicals, Synthetic Colour or Fragrance
FINE TUNE YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE
- Beautiful skin begins with natural skincare
- Enhance your makeup while improving your skin
- Look & feel good, inside & out
- Refine your skin pre, post and during makeup
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil effectively moisturizes your skin. It can be used as a makeup remover for every skin type. It also soothes any itching or irritation, works great in repairing damage, controlling dry skin rashes of the skin or great solution for dry skin problems.
This 100% Pure & Natural Virgin Coldpressed Soulflower Coconut Oil is the effective and easiest way to make your hair soft & manageable, shinier and damage-free. It can be used as a daily detangler and to protect hair from sun damage or hair styling tools.
- Moisturizes delicate lip skin
- Enhances natural lip color
- Locks in moisture, crack free lips
- Naturally pink
- Coconut oil pre lipstick / Overnight treatment
- Apply coconut oil all over the face with a cotton ball to remove makeup. Leave it on for 5 minutes and wash off with warm water and mild soap.
- Blend 4-5 drops of any Soulflower essential oil in a teaspoon of Virgin Coldpressed Coconut oil and apply for additional benefits.
- Leave overnight for better results.
DIY to reduce Dandruff & Flaky Scalp
Dandruff and flaky scalp can be quite a spoiler. That white dust on your shoulder is a complete no-no when you are heading out. Not oiling frequently can lead to dryness of the scalp as it loses its moisture content. Also using a SLS free shampoo post oiling is quite necessary as not doing that can cause your skin cells to accumulate and create flakes.
Oils like Tea Tree and Lavender have cleansing properties which may help to reduce dry, itchy skin. When combined with a base oil such as Coconut, the scalp and hair receive its required nourishment as well.
All you need is:
- 5 drops of Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Soulflower Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 10 tablespoons of Soulflower Coconut Carrier Oil
- Combine all the oils together and apply it to your hair and scalp.
- Keep it overnight and rinse with SLS free shampoo and water.
What should I mix it with for acne or acne marks? Or it can be directly used?
For, better and fast relief from acne or pimples, we would suggest you to mix 1 tea spoon of Grapeseed Oil with 2-3 drops of Soulflower Tea Tree Essential Oil and apply on the affected area.
What’s the expiry date on this item?
The product efficiency would be fine within 2 years from packaging date, if stored under proper conditions. Keep bottle away from direct sunlight or water contamination.
After opening the lid, use it within 6 months.
What is Hexane?
A colourless flammable liquid, C6H14, derived from the fractional distillation of petroleum and used as a solvent and as a working fluid in low-temperature thermometers.
This oil is Hexane-free.
Is this Soulflower Coconut Carrier Oil Coldpressed? what is the method of extraction?
Yes, all Soulflower Carrier Oils are coldpressed.
To extract this oil, even and smooth paste of coconut is stirred slowly with pressure on the surface of the paste. It helps the oil to get extracted and solid particles to get separated.
The friction during the grinding process creates approx above 80°F to 120°F heat that changes oil colour and nutritional value. Maintained temperature while the oil is pressed in makes it ‘coldpressed’ and superior to other market varieties.
What do you mean by Carrier in your product name and description?
This product has 100% pure coconut extracted oil. We always recommend that essential oils should be diluted in a carrier oil before any topical application, thus this oil is one such "carrier oil" that can be used. Carrier oils can also be used on their own as moisturizers and conditioners!