Sloan's Pain Relief Balm - 20g
Say goodbye to pain with Sloan’s Pain Relief Balm. Sloan’s Balm is designed to provide you with instant relief. It is powered by ingredients like capsaicin, wintergreen oil, pudina, camphor and Nilgiri oil. Sloan’s Balm blocks the signals of pain to the brain. Since the brain cannot receive the pain signals, it does not make the body feel pain at all. Sloan’s balm helps to mask the pain effectively.
Sloan’s Balm has a unique heat-action formula that is highly effective for the treatment of muscle stiffness, muscle pain, minor aches and sprains. Due to the combined action of all the five active ingredients, Sloan’s Balm kills pain immediately and reduces swelling at the affected site.
- Capsicum Oleoresin (1.8% vol.) - This capsicum extract acts as a counter-irritant and decreases the production of substance P, a chemical that produces and passes pain signals to the brain. It is used to treat minor muscle or joint pain, cutaneous pain and pathological itch sensation.
- Nilgiri oil (1.0% vol.) - It acts as a mild counter-irritant. It reduces pain and inflammation by minimizing muscle stiffness and nerve pain.
- Menthol or Pudina (2.0% vol.) - Pudina instantly generates a cooling effect when applied to the affected area, masking the pain signals by decreasing the temperature at the site of pain.
- Camphor oil (0.5% vol.) - Camphor oil numbs and cools the nerve endings at the affected area and reduces the sensation of pain.
- Wintergreen Oil (0.85% vol.) - It improves blood circulation and decreases the inflammation in the affected area.
- Sloan’s Balm helps provide relief in the case of minor muscle spasms, sprains and soreness.
- It comes in a travel-friendly 20gm bottle.
- Sloan’s balm is highly effective as it provides instant relief and soothes the affected area.
How to Use
- Make sure the affected area has no open wounds or cuts.
- Apply the balm generously on the affected area.
- Feel an instant sense of coolness on the applied area.
- Within a few minutes, the pain can no longer be felt.
- Apply it as and when required till the pain has completely subsided.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken
- Do not keep the bottle near a naked flame or direct sunlight.
- Do not use it near the eyes or face. Avoid direct inhalation.
- Do not apply on open wounds, mucous membranes, inflamed and tender skin.
- Suitable for children above three years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
- Store it at room temperature away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not expose the balm to a temperature exceeding 50 degrees celsius.
1. What are the ingredients of Sloan’s balm?
Sloan's Balm contains Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Wintergreen Oil, Pudina Oil, Capsaicin and Cedrus deodara Oil as ingredients - all of which act together to eradicate pain associated with recent muscle or joint injuries such as sprains, strains or sports injuries.
2. Will it burn when I use Sloan’s balm?
Yes, there will be a burning sensation in the applied area post-application. However, this burning sensation is temporary and it will go away as the balm settles on the skin. The burning sensation is due to the presence of camphor and menthol.