Skore Chocolate Lubes-50 Ml
If you associate lube with vaginal dryness only, it's time to step out of the box. Instead think less friction, smoother skin and all-around better sex - no matter your age, gender or stage in life.
Skore Chocolate Lubes-50ml can be used by both men and women for intimate activity. The lube works as a moisturiser for any body part. The lube lessens the friction during intercourse and makes the experience more pleasurable. Further, the warm notes of the chocolate flavour help relax and get comfortable.
- Comes in an exciting chocolate flavour that relaxes the body.
- Convenient water-based and easy to wash off lubes.
- Free from oils and added colour to not cause any irritation on the skin.
- Designed to enhance the foreplay sessions.
- Will not stick or stain.
- Safe to use with vibrators and condoms.
- Purified water
- Propylene glycol
- Polyquaternium 15
- Potassium chloride
- Reduces friction to improve the experience during intimate activities.
- Intimate sessions made wild and exciting with Skore lubricant.
- Helps to increase comfort during sex.
- Minimizes irritation or soreness.
- Skore lubes allow you to enjoy a more comfortable vaginal experience.
How to Use
- Remove the cap by pulling it upwards.
- Twist the pump to open.
- Pump out some lube on your fingers.
- Smoothen the lube wherever you like.
- Use more whenever you feel the need.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If it comes in contact, immediately rinse with clean water.
- Do not swallow it. If swallowed, then seek medical advice immediately.
- If irritation or redness occurs, discontinue usage.
Q1. Why should one use Skore Chocolate Lubes?
Ans: Skore Lubes helps you navigate tight spaces easily, thus providing better movement.
Q2. Is Skore Chocolate Lube safe to use with condoms?
Ans: Yes, it is highly recommended. A few drops of Skore chocolate flavour lube on the condoms work well.
Q3. Can this chocolate lube make sex safer?
Ans: As lubes reduce friction, it lessens the risk of injury during sex.
Q 4. Can Skore Chocolate Lubes work like contraceptives?
Ans: No, lube is not a contraceptive. It is used to make for a smoother experience.