Skore Cherry Lubricant Bottle Of 50 Ml
When it comes to sex, wetter is better. Skore Cherry Lubricant is a natural, water-based lube that is great for keeping vaginal flora intact and adds more fuel to stoke the flame of passion higher. Splash a few drops of Skore lube onto your genital part to makes your sexual experience smooth and reduces any vaginal dryness so you can spice up your sex life by navigating to tight places quickly. If using a condom, use the lube on the condom and the genitals for additional lubrication.
- Made free from oils and colourings.
- Moisturises and lessens the dryness during sexual intercourse.
- Dermatologically tested and is safe for skin.
- Water-based and easy to wash off.
- Recommended using for the foreplay sessions.
- Gives an intense tingling sensation.
- Can be used with Skore condoms to make sex pleasurable for both partners.
- Provides lubrication which helps reduce vaginal dryness.
- Improves experience with its heady flavour of cherries.
How to Use
- Twist the bottle cap 45 degrees clockwise to open.
- Push down on the top of the bottle with your fingers.
- Dribble a few drops of Skore Cherry Lubricant.
- Apply it all over the genitals before sex.
- Twist the bottle cap 45 degrees anti-clockwise to close.
- To be used only by adults.
- Not for consumption.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label before use.
Q1. Is Skore lubes safe with condoms?
Ans: Using a water-based lube is great and entirely safe for keeping the condom intact and not tearing it out in the middle of intercourse. A few drops of Skore lube on the condom can work like a charm and help make your lovemaking a truly timeless experience.
Q2. What is the use of Skore Lubes?
Ans: Vaginal dryness during sex is common and the use of Skore lube could help reduce friction, which lessens your risk of injury during sex, condom breakage and therefore increase your protection from STIs. So, apply lube liberally during foreplay or anal intercourse for a more pleasurable experience all around.
Q3. Can vaseline be used as lube?
Ans: Vaseline can be used as lubrication. However, it's not always the best option. It may reduce friction during sex, but it is also difficult to clean and introduce bacteria, leading to infection.