Sirona Pro Reusable Menstrual Cup For Women - Small
Sirona has created a silicone-based menstruation cup to solve the issues and make periods more manageable. It protects you against leaks and allows you to participate in sports such as swimming, cycling and jogging. It is a safer, healthier and more environmentally friendly alternative. The cup provides up to 10 hours of protection against leaks while allowing you to participate in different outdoor activities. These menstruation cups are made of high-quality silicone. They are reusable (for up to 10 years), making them more environmentally friendly than disposable sanitary goods, which generate a lot of waste.
- Unique rim that creates a seal around your vaginal walls.
- This menstruation cup has no odour and protects against leaking for the entire day.
- Provides total period comfort.
- Reusable and eco-friendly.
- Swim, dance or exercise while using this menstrual cup.
- Made up of entirely natural liquid silicone.
100% medical-grade liquid silicone
- Generally used to retain rather than absorb menstrual blood.
- Made with medical-grade silicone that's been authorised by the FDA.
- This menstruation cup provides leak-proof protection.
- Reusable silicone cup for retaining your menstrual flow.
How to Use
- Open the packet of Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup.
- Before using, carefully wash the cup and clean your hands.
- Hold the cup firmly in your hands and fold it into a ‘C’ form.
- Place your forefinger and thumb on the folded ends and separate the vaginal holes with your other hand.
- Slowly put the folded cup into the vaginal opening and check that it is in the proper place.
- Hold the mensuration cup's stem in your hand and slowly push the cup out.
- Gently press the cup on the counter to release the vacuum and lift it out.
- Before inserting it again, rinse it with water and re-sterilise it.
- Before using, carefully read the label.
- Store it away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is it possible to swim while wearing a menstruation cup?
Ans: Menstrual cups for women, like tampons, are worn internally and can make it possible for women to go swimming.
Q2. Is it possible for a 12-year-old to use a menstrual cup?
Ans: You're old enough to use Menstrual Cups if you've begun your period.
Q3. Is it necessary for me to boil my menstruation cup regularly?
Ans: To keep your cup fresh and clean between menstrual cycles, boiling it for 20 minutes is recommended, but if you forgot or didn't have time to boil it, you can sanitise it or wipe it down with rubbing alcohol.