Sirona Hygiene Menstrual Cup Wash - 100ml
Sirona Menstrual Cup Wash is created with gentle surfactants to clean your cup gently while preserving it and your skin from residue and irritants. The calming scent of the wild rose flower pervades Sirona Menstrual Cup Wash. The wash cleans and sanitises your menstrual cup while also preventing the silicone from degrading. It's made with only premium materials. The lightly foaming formula washes away easily, removing dirt and bacteria from your cup and leaving it clean and residue-free.
- Menstrual cup wash has been specially developed to be free of chemicals and parabens.
- This menstrual cup wash for women eliminates secretion, blood and foul odours, leaving a soothing scent of the wild rose flower behind.
- Keep your menstruation cup clean and cheerful, as well as your private areas.
- Caprylyl glycol
- Purified water
- Wild Rose
- Decyl Glucoside
- This cup wash easily kills bacteria and avoids stains and odours by removing bacteria and build-up.
- This menstrual cup wash won't harm your cup's silicone and is also good for your skin.
- This cup wash protects the menstrual cup and your skin from itching and rashes.
How to Use
- On a damp menstrual cup, apply 2-3 pumps of menstrual cup wash.
- Create a light lather with your hands.
- Make sure your cup is clean on both the inside and outside.
- Thoroughly wash it away with ordinary water.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it in a cool and dry area away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Why do you need to wash your menstrual cup?
Ans: If you don't clean and care for your menstrual cup properly, it can irritate your vaginal area. Inserting the cup without any lubricant may potentially cause discomfort. There may be a higher risk of infection.
Q2. Can I clean my menstruation cup with a feminine wash?
Ans: Intimate/feminine wash products are often formulated to be safe, even if they don't have gender-inclusive names or branding.
Q3. How often should your menstruation cup be boiled?
Ans: To keep your cup fresh and clean between menstrual cycles, we recommend boiling it for 20 minutes, but if you forgot or didn't have time to boil it, you can sanitise it with our Cup Wipes or wipe it down with rubbing alcohol.
Q4. Does menstrual cup wash contain harmful ingredients?
Ans: No, the menstrual cup wash doesn’t contain any kind of harmful ingredients. Instead, it effectively cleans your menstrual cup without any difficulty.