Similac Isomil Soy Infant Formula - Lactose Free (upto 24 Months) - 200gm Tin
Similac Isomil is formulated specially for infant feeding needs from birth. Similac Isomil is a soy based, milk free, lactose free spray dried infant formula, to meet the special nutritional needs of infants suffering from lactose intolerance, milk allergy and diarrhoea.For over 85 years, Abbott Nutrition has set the standards for science-based infant nutrition and has been nourishing millions of babies worldwide.
Hydrolized corn starch, soy protein isolate (15.61%), edible vegetable oil (high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil, soy oil), sucrose, MINERALS (calcium phosphate tribasic, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, cupric sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite), acidity regulator (potassium citrate), VITAMINS (ascorbic acid, choline chloride, ascorbyl palmitate, dl-alphatocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta carotene, folic acid, phylloquinone, biotin, Vitamin D2, cyanocobalamin), l-methionine, taurine, l-carnitine tartrate
- Use as directed by your physician.
- Use water that has previously been boiled at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool and follow mixing instructions carefully.
- Repeated use of improperly prepared formula could cause illness.
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this tin to measure Similac Isomil.
- If you prepare more than one feeding it must be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Soy based, milk free, lactose free spray dried infant formula
- Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby
- Meets the special nutritional needs of infants suffering from lactose intolerance, milk allergy and diarrhoea
- Important Notice: Mother’s Milk is Best for your Baby