Similac Isomil Soy Infant Formula - Lactose Free (Upto 24 Months) - 200gm Tin
Similac Isomil is a soy-based and lactose-free, low osmolality infant formula, formulated specially to meet the nutritional needs of infants suffering from lactose intolerance, milk allergy, management of diarrhoea and the management of galactosemia. Similac Isomil with soy protein isolate and its inherent nucleotides has been shown to support a baby’s digestive & immune system development. It has a unique carbohydrate blend with two different absorptive pathways to help maximise absorption and minimise the risk of malabsorption.
- Similac Isomil is a soy-based formula designed for common feeding problems and helps reduce fussiness, gas and spit-up.
- It has essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support the healthy growth of the baby.
- Similac Isomil Soy Infant Formula for kids is iron-fortified to meet the baby's daily requirements. It meets the special nutritional needs of infants suffering from lactose intolerance, milk allergy and diarrhoea.
- Hydrolysed corn starch
- Soy protein isolate (15.61%)
- Edible vegetable oil
- Acidity regulator (Potassium Citrate)
- It is a powdered milk substitute for babies from the age of 6 months to 24 months.
- Similac Isomil Soy Infant Formula includes nutrients that support overall growth & development.
How to Use
- Boil the drinking water for 5 minutes and let it cool down till it is lukewarm.
- The feeding spoon, feeding bowl and water measuring cup must be sterilised by boiling them in water for 10 minutes.
- Using the feeding chart as a guide, use the water measuring cup to pour the lukewarm water into the feeding bowl.
- Consult the feeding table to put the exact number of the scoop of the powder using the scoop provided. Mix it well.
- Feed the baby and dispose of the remaining feed, if any.
- Unboiled water, unsterilised bowl and spoon or incorrect dilution may endanger the infant's health.
- Use prepared feed immediately (within half an hour). Otherwise, microbial deterioration may set in.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Keep away from the reach of small children.
- Use as directed and store away from sunlight in a dry place.
Q1. How many times should the formula be fed to the baby?
Ans: If your baby is exclusively formula-fed, then you can give 85g-115g, six to seven times a day.
Q2. Is the formula vegan?
Ans: Yes, only plant-based ingredients and soy milk has been used in manufacturing Similac Isomil Soy Infant Formula.
Q3. Is the Similac Isomil Soy Formula palm olein free?
Ans: Yes, the unique (palm olein-free) fat blend in Similac Isomil was shown to provide excellent calcium absorption and softer stool passage.