Similac Advance Baby Food Stage 1 Infant Formula (upto 6 Months) Jar Of 400 G
Similac Advance Stage 1 is an infant milk substitute meant for newborns up to 6 months of age. This spray-dried substitute for milk is formulated to promote essential growth and development in the formative years of your child. Its scientific mix of ingredients backed by over 85 years of research has set the standards for infant nutrition substitutes. Similac milk powder provides your infants with essential supplemental food. After 6 months of age, when the needs of your baby evolve, try Similac Advance 2.
- Similac Advance aids in meeting the growth and development milestones of infants.
- Neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which are precursors of DHA & ARA along with Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc, promote the healthy brain development of the baby.
- Similac powder has Calcium, Vitamin D and Phosphorus that promote bone development. It also promotes easy digestion and calcium absorption through a unique fat blend.
Whole milk powder, lactose, edible vegetable oil (soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, coconut oil), whey protein concentrate, butter oil, vitamins, minerals, soy lecithin, nucleotides, potassium citrate (acidity regulator), antioxidants (mixed tocopherols), taurine, L-carnitine.
Similac Advance Stage 1 milk substitute is used by babies up to 6 months of age. It is a complete source of essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals such as Calcium and Iron. These support the healthy growth and development of your baby. Other neuro-nutrients such as Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (known as precursors of DHA & ARA), Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc are essentials for the proper development of the baby’s brain. Similac powder also helps to strengthen the baby’s immune system with its blend of nucleotides in a unique formulation.
How to Use
- Add one levelled scoop of powder for every 30 ml of water to prepare the standard nutritional mix. Adding fewer or more scoops than directed will not provide the required nutrients to your baby. Prepare the mix as directed by your paediatrician.
- Clean your hands and boil utensils in hot water to maintain proper hygiene while handling Similac powder. Unhygienic handling and storage of infant food can have potentially adverse effects on the health of the baby.
Get water to a full rolling boil for 5 minutes and allow it to cool to a lukewarm temperature. Measure with the scoop enclosed in the package. Prepare the mix for a single feed according to instructions on the box. Use it within one hour of preparing.
Read the label carefully.
Store it in a cool and dry place.
Keep it out of the reach of children.
Infant food formula should only be used on the advice of a doctor or health worker.
Follow standard reconstitution to meet nutritional needs.
Q 1. Can Similac Advance Stage 1 be fed to infants with health problems?
Ans. Similac powdered infant formulas should not be fed to infants born prematurely or those with immunological issues unless otherwise directed and supervised by the paediatrician.
Q 2. Can the product act as a substitute for mother’s milk?
Ans. No, Similac Advance Stage 1 cannot be used as a substitute for mother’s milk.
Q 3. Can more than one feed be prepared for Similac Advance Stage 1 at a given time?
Ans. To prepare for more than one feed, store the Similac Advance Stage 1 powder mix in a refrigerator.