Sesa Oil 100ml
The number of chemically-laden products in the market and on the shelves is increasing day by day. Without thinking too much about it, we often pick up a product from the shelf that looks appealing. But later we realise the damage that such products end up causing. To prevent such severe damage to your tresses, nourish them daily with the goodness of 18 nourishing herbs, 5 essential oils and milk infused with ‘Kshirpak Vidhi' packed into one with Sesa Oil.
- Ingredients such as yashtimadhu, methi, til oil, bargad, jatamansi and godhuma oil help to prevent hair fall.
- The Sesa Oil also tackles dandruff issues.
- Ingredients such as triphala, mehandi, coconut oil and bhringraj help to promote luscious hair.
- The goodness of essential oils keeps stress and headache problems at bay.
- The product is clinically proven to give you a truly herbal product that is free from parabens or other chemicals.
Yashtimadhu, Mandoor Bhasma, Jatamansi, Karanj Beej, Til Oil, Triphala, Elaichi, Akarkara, Rasot, Mehandi, Milk, Gunja, Bhringraj, Coconut Oil, Godhuma, Manduka Parni, Neem Beej, Vacha, Indravaruni, Nili Oil, Lemon Oil, Limbodi, Sudha, Raswanti.
The Sesa Oil is ideal for use by anyone above the age of two years. People with mild to severe hair fall will benefit greatly from using this oil. Those with coloured hair or who have the tendency to go in for frequent heat styling will also find this oil suitable.
How to Use
- Pour some oil into a bowl and apply the oil as per your hair requirements.
- Massage the oil into your scalp slowly for 10 minutes.
- You can either keep it overnight or you can keep the oil for around 30 minutes before washing.
- For best results apply the oil 2-3 times weekly.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- See the packaging for the date of manufacture.
Q1: Does Sesa Oil help to solve the head lice problem?
No, the product helps in dealing with dandruff and hair fall issues only.
Q2: Is this oil enough for stopping hair fall?
No, this oil is not enough to stop hair fall. You need to eat a protein and iron-rich diet regularly, drink lots of water, avoid brushing wet hair, wash your hair frequently with a mild herbal cleanser to keep the scalp clean and healthy additionally.
Q3: Is this hair oil suitable for all hair types?
Yes, Sesa Oil is suitable for all hair types.