Sebamed Face & Body Wash Bottle Of 200 Ml
Sebamed Face & body wash is an effective skin cleansing and hygiene product, specially formulated with mild wash active ingredients which can effectively cleanse and condition more sensitive and problematic skin. The pH value of 5.5 strengthens and stabilizes the ecological balance of the skin’s acid mantle, promoting its barrier functions and resistance to harmful environmental influences. The rich blend of moisturizers cleanses your skin without irritation. The skin becomes visibly smoother and more supple after cleansing for a week.
- Helps cleanse your skin without irritation and makes it smooth and supple.
- Protects the balance of the skin’s acid mantle, promotes its barrier functions and resists harmful environmental influence on the skin.
- Recommended for more sensitive and problematic skin.
- Suitable for both facial and whole-body cleansing and helps maintain feminine hygiene.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6), Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Biotin (Vitamin H), Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Yellow 10 (CI 47005), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Skin cleansing and conditioning of sensitive skin.
How to Use
- Moisten your skin, lather a small quantity of liquid in your hands and then wash.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For optimal skincare, apply Sebamed moisturizing body lotion and treat your face with Sebamed moisturizing cream after cleansing.
- Check its expiry date before using it.
- Only meant for external use.
- Do not use this liquid if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- If you have skin disease or skin intolerance, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Sebamed Face & body wash liquid generally won’t cause any side effects.
- If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
Q1. Is Sebamed body wash liquid suitable for babies?
Ans. No, Sebamed face and body wash are not suitable for use on babies. Always use products specially designed for use on babies. Consult your physician/paediatrician before using it.
Q2. How to use Sebamed face & body wash liquid?
Ans. Moisten your skin, lather a small quantity of liquid in your hands and then wash. Rinse thoroughly with water. For optimal skin care, apply Sebamed moisturizing body lotion and treat your face with Sebamed moisturizing cream after cleansing.
Q3. Is Sebamed face & body wash liquid safe?
Ans. Yes, it is generally safe without any side effects. However, if you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening or rash, check with your physician.