Sebamed Baby Cream Extra Soft - 200ml
Sebamed Baby Cream is an extra soft cream for babies which comes in a 200ml bottle. The baby cream is dermatologically tested and suitable to be used for babies up to three months of age. The cream is manufactured in Germany by Sebamed. The extra soft cream helps in maintaining the suppleness of a baby’s delicate skin. The cream helps protect a baby’s delicate skin from eternal irritants in the environment. The protective film created by the use of Sebamed Baby Cream is very effective against dryness or irritation of the skin. To keep a baby’s skin glowing and nourished, Sebamed Baby Cream is a great choice. The balanced pH level of the cream is very effective in protecting the delicate skin of babies.
- Sebamed baby cream is extremely soft which helps in the consolidation of a baby’s skin.
- A pH balance of 5.5 in Sebamed baby cream helps in the development of an acidic mantle in the skin.
- The cream is very easy on the delicate skin of babies as it is free from toxic components like nitro-mochus compounds, formaldehyde, dioxane and nitrosamines.
- The cream also does not contain any added colours which might irritate a baby’s skin.
- The cream creates a film that protects a baby’s skin against external irritants.
- When applied to the irritated skin of babies, Sebamed baby cream regenerates moisture and soothes the irritated skin.
- The cream is rich in allantoin, chamomile extract, and panthenol.
- The cream is easily absorbed by baby skin and is also easily applicable to their skin.
- The dermatologically tested product is 42% lipid in composition with a water-oil emulsion.
The key ingredients of Sebamed baby cream are:
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl alcohol
- Propylene glycol dicaprate
- Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii butter
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Simmondsia chinensis seed oil
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Cera alba
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Benzyl Alcohol
Sebamed baby cream is applied to babies from the age of a month to around three or four months. The extra-soft skin cream helps in maintaining the softness of baby skin and also protects against any environmental irritants. It also helps in rejuvenating irritated skin.
How to Use
- The cream should be applied to the baby's skin after the bath.
- It can be applied once or twice a day.
- The cream should be spread evenly and not too thick.
- It can be applied on elbows and knees when a baby is learning to crawl.
- A doctor can be consulted, and the cream should be applied following the doctor’s advice.
- The cream should be stored in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight.
- It should be used per the instructions on the label.
- The cream should be kept out of reach of small children.
1. Is Sebamed baby cream suitable for adults?
The cream is specially made for babies.
2. Where is the cream produced?
The cream is produced in either Germany or France.
3. Is the cream safe to be applied to a baby every day?
Yes, the cream is very gentle on the skin and is made for everyday use.
4. What is the pH level of other baby creams in general?
The pH level of other creams is generally around 7 or more.