Seacod Cod Liver Oil Bottle Of 60 Ml
Seacod contains cod liver oil. It contains Omega 3 fatty acids which might help in improving the brain, heart and eye health and also supports overall health as you get older and it is also rich in Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A.
The omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil play an important role in brain function and development. There are also claims that fish oil can improve brain function in people with memory problems, such as those with Alzheimer's disease or other cognitive impairments.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of muscle function, supports the maintenance of normal bones, contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (Eicosapentaenoic acid & Docosahexaenoic acid) support normal heart function.
- Docosahexaenoic acid supports the maintenance of normal vision, supports normal brain function.
How to Use
Always take Seacod as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- Store it at room temperature (15-25ºC).
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Seacod, do not consume it.
- Avoid seacod liver oil if you have hypervitaminosis or asthma.
- Avoid it if you have haemophilia.
- Avoid it if you have liver problems.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking Seacod.
- Tell your doctor before taking Seacod, if you are taking any other medicine including medicines obtained without a prescription or any other supplements or herbal products.
1. What is cod liver oil good for?
Cod liver oil contains vitamin A, a vital nutrient for immune system function, cellular growth, eye health and reproduction. It's also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which decrease blood clot formation and reduce inflammation in the body.
2. What is Seacod liver oil?
Seacod contains pure oil that is taken from the liver of the Atlantic cod species. It is well known that fish are an excellent source of Omega-3 fats and the same is true for a Seacod Capsule.
3. Is it safe to take cod liver oil daily?
There are no set guidelines for cod liver oil intake, so most recommendations are based on safe intake levels of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A and D. A common dose is often 1–2 teaspoons, but taking up to one tablespoon per day is usually safe.
4. When should I take cod liver oil morning or night?
Because most of the benefits of fish oil are associated with long-term use, you can take it at any time of day. That said, splitting your supplement into two smaller doses in the morning and at night can reduce acid reflux.
5. Is cod liver oil good for hair growth?
The benefits of Omega 3 fatty acids are multiple; from promoting circulatory health to ensuring a healthy heart, Omega 3 found in Cod Liver Oil is known to stimulate hair follicles, slowing down the process of hair loss. It also helps maintain healthy and shiny hair, skin and nails.