Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches (Pack Of 48)- Yellow
Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches help fight mosquitoes effectively. They are convenient to apply and are easier to take along. Enriched with the goodness of pure natural oils, these patches are suitable for everyone. The product ensures no stain or irritation during removal. The patches are available in different designs, which adds to the appeal. The waterproof feature ensures that it is perfect to use outdoors too. It is tested and clinically approved.
- Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches composition is 100% natural, thus safe for infants.
- It is DEET-free and is non-toxic, thus posing no threat when used.
- The patches are effective for up to 24 hours and are waterproof.
- Free from harmful chemicals like sulfates, parabens, alcohol or artificial fragrances.
- It possesses the aromatic oil of citronella that provides a pleasant lemon-like fragrance.
- Peppermint oil
- Lemon extracts
- Eucalyptus oil
- Citronella essence oil
- The patches can be applied anywhere, like hats, shirts, chairs, desks, etc.
- They are effective in fighting mosquitoes and help in repelling dengue, chikungunya and malaria mosquitoes.
- One of the best options when it comes to protecting toddlers from harmful mosquitoes.
- Perfect for outdoor chores to prevent bites from mosquitoes.
How to Use
- Gently take out the Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches and stick them on desks, tables or on hats and clothes of children when they go outdoors.
- They have a unique Press & Activate technology for longer life. Squeeze the patch before use for full effect.
- Do not apply the patches on injured or reactive skin.
- Keep in mind that the Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches should not be stuck to the child’s skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case contact happens, quickly rinse the eyes with clear water.
- Wash hands post application/removal.
- It is supposed to be used for external purposes only.
Q 1. For infants, where should one stick the Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches?
Ans: Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches is advised to use the patch on cots and strollers for infants.
Q 2. How many patches should be used for one use?
Ans: For best protection, the use of two Runbugz Mosquito Repellent Patches is recommended.