Rifresh Face Wash Bottle Of 100 G
Rifresh face wash is formulated with a special composition that beautifies your skin as well as moisturizes it. It forms a protective barrier on your skin, smoothes skin's texture and fights premature wrinkling. Get even skin tone with regular Rifresh face wash use that helps lighten dark patches and other marks and blemishes.
- It helps to lock in the moisture.
- Aloe Vera is an essential ingredient and caters to several skin problems.
- It moisturizes the skin and allows better absorption of essential skin nutrients.
- It provides nourishment to the skin in harsh weather conditions.
- Rifresh face wash benefits include skin lightening properties.
- Aloe vera extract
- Glycolic Acid
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Liquorice extract
- Glycerin and more
- The face wash encourages the shedding of dead skin cells.
- It gives you a fresh and bright look.
- It also improves skin tone texture.
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands well and moisten your face.
- Squeeze the required quantity of Rifresh face wash on your palm.
- Massage it gently on your wet face as well as neck.
- Do this in an upward circular motion.
- Rinse off with clear water and pat dry.
- Use the face wash regularly for desired results.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Should be protected from direct light.
Q1. What are the side effects of using face wash?
Ans1. Using a face wash in moderation is considered safe. However, overusing it may lead to side effects such as abnormal peeling of the skin, excessively dry skin and a stinging sensation on the skin.
Q2. Are the ingredients used in the product effective?
Ans2. Yes, Vitamin A, F, C and B-12, aloe vera, are all highly effective. They give your skin flawless suppleness and help important nutrients to penetrate the layers of skin.
Q3. When can I use the face wash?
Ans3. You should ideally use a face wash twice a day, in the morning and before bedtime.