Pro360 Kids Vanilla Nutritional Supplement Powder Tin Of 250 G
Protein is an important building block in the body, especially in the early stages of development. The body produces proteins through different amino acids that a child consumes in its daily diet. Proteins are essential for the proper growth and development of the body. Hence, children must get their daily requirement of this nutrient. Pro360 Kids Vanilla Nutritional Supplement Powder provides your child with their daily requirement of protein to boost their growth and development and facilitate repair and growth of the body. As compared to adults, children have fast-growing bodies. For that reason, protein is crucial to growing kids and should be provided by food or by supplementation.
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals that help in increasing body functioning.
- Provides DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) that promotes nervous system development.
- Contains Prebiotics and Probiotics, which enhances digestion.
- It has Calcium and Vitamin D3 that helps in bone development and growth.
- It helps to boost immunity.
- Whey Protein
- Skimmed Milk Protein
- Soy Protein
- Bovine Colostrum
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
- Dietary Fibre
- Prebiotics and Probiotics
And other related ingredients.
- Used for mental growth.
- Used for healthy bone development and growth.
- Used to boost digestive health.
- Used for strengthening muscles.
- Used for better cognitive functioning and learning.
How to Use
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of Pro360 Kids Vanilla Nutritional Supplement Powder in a glass of hot or cold milk.
- Stir it well.
- Add sugar if required.
- Check for any allergies before consumption.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from heat, light and moisture.
- Use it within 15 days of opening.
- Use a dry spoon.
Q1. Which age group of kids can consume Pro360 Kids Vanilla Nutritional Supplement Powder?
Ans: Kids in the age group of 3 to 12 years can consume this supplement powder.
Q2. What are the effects of excess protein consumption?
Ans: Consumption of protein in excess can lead to an increase in fat and ultimately an increase in weight. A surplus of amino acids is excreted and the rest of the protein turns into fat.
Q3. Can kids take other multivitamins simultaneously with the intake of Pro360 Kids Vanilla Nutritional Supplement Powder?
Ans: It is recommended to consult a paediatrician before taking any extra vitamins or minerals. Prevent taking any extra or excess amount of supplement.
Q4. Is Pro360 Kids Vanilla Nutritional Supplement Powder allergen-free?
Ans: This product contains Dairy supplements - Milk, Soy and Whey. Checking for any allergies before consumption is recommended.