Pharmeasy Posture Corrector - Corrects Bad Posture - Eases Neck Back & Shoulder Pain - Xl
Many of us suffer due to bad posture, stooping shoulders and a hunched back from sitting incorrectly and on soft surfaces such as sofas and beds while working or studying for years. Over time, bad posture also contributes to back, shoulder and neck pain that can interfere with your daily activities and productivity.
If poor posture is left unaddressed it can lead to back pain, neck pain, headaches, poor quality sleep, lack of concentration and spine curvature. With the PharmEasy Posture Corrector body belt, you can now not only improve poor posture but also ease neck, back and shoulder pain.
PharmEasy Posture Corrector is now available in sizes S, M, L, and XL.
- May Help correct bad posture
- May help Alleviate back pain arising from bad posture
- Helpful for people with stooping shoulders
- Beneficial for people who are overweight and old
- Lightweight and easy to pull on
- Made from a blend of polyamide, PE, PU foam and polyester for proper ventilation
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Anatomic design for a perfect fit across body types
- Firm back panel for a controlled correctional pressure
- Designed for a sleek and comfortable fit
- Helps maintain an upright posture throughout the day
- May fight slouching
- Ensures continuous correctional support
- Comfortable elastic bands provide adequate force
- Hand wash the body belt in cold water with a gentle detergent powder or soap
- Leave the product to air dry at room temperature
- Refrain from ironing, dry cleaning, squeezing or bleaching the product
- Consult a therapist or an orthopaedist before purchasing this product.
- If you feel that your pain has increased after wearing the product, notify your healthcare provider.
- Find a size that fits you correctly; if the product is too loose, it will slip off and if it is too tight it will cut off the blood flow leading to swelling and inflammation.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
Q1. Can the PharmEasy Posture Corrector be worn during the hot summer months?
Ans: Yes, the product is made from a combination of polyamide, PE, PU foam and polyester which provides optimum comfort and ventilation even during the summer months. The product is lightweight and can be worn throughout the day.
Q2. What happens if I do not correct my posture?
Ans: If you do not address your poor posture in due time, it may lead to joint problems, backache, spine-related troubles, frequent headaches and even in severe cases, eye problems such as blurred vision.