Oral-B Pro Health Smartflex Toothbrush Packet Of 2
Oral-B ProHealth toothbrush has been clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush with its criss-cross bristles, which are angled at 16° to attack plaque from the right angle. It removes up to 93% of plaque in hard-to-reach areas and also removes up to 34% more plaque along the gum line.
Oral-B ProHealth toothbrush works gently on enamel and gums. Its power tip bristles are meant for cleaning the areas that are difficult to reach. The toothbrush has end-rounded bristles for cleaning the areas deep inside the mouth, the nook and the corners of our teeth. It has 2 flexing sides for a superior clean.
- The Oral-B Pro-Health Criss-Cross Smartflex unique toothbrush features a brush head with two flexible, independently adjusting sides that adapt to the unique curves and contours of your teeth to remove up to 34% more plaque along the gum line versus a regular manual toothbrush.
- It works gently on your enamel and gums and helps reduce gingivitis to improve your overall gum health.
- The unique toothbrush head design incorporates two flexible, independently adjusting sides that adapt to the shape of your teeth and gums to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Angled at 16° in opposing directions, criss-cross bristles are designed to flex and then straighten, actively penetrating between the teeth and along the gum line to lift and sweep plaque away.
- Power Tip Bristles are extra long to help clean between teeth in hard-to-reach places.
- Dentists recommend replacing your brushes about every 3 months. A new toothbrush can remove up to 30% more plaque than a 3-month-old brush.
How to Use
- Begin with the outer surface of your teeth. Gently brush in short strokes against the gum line. Work your way eventually to the back of your teeth.
- While brushing chewing surfaces, hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces.
- Once you get to the inside surfaces of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and use gentle, up-and-down strokes with the tip of the brush.
- Be sure to brush gently along the gum line.
- Brush your tongue in a back-to-front sweeping motion to remove food particles and the odour-causing bacteria to freshen your breath.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Do not use more than the recommended dosage.
- For adults only.
- If the brush is too hard for your teeth and gums, consult your doctor.
- Keep it away from children.
- Cover the brush with a toothbrush cover.
- Wash and store in a hygienic and clean place.
Q1. How is Oral-B Pro-Health smart flex toothbrush different from others?
Ans: Because of the dual-flexing sides, this toothbrush contours to your teeth, including your gum line, for one superior clean. It removes up to 34% more plaque along the gumline for an outstanding and gentle clean.
Q2. Which is the best toothbrush to remove plaque?
Ans: Oral-B ProHealth toothbrush has been clinically proven to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush with its criss-cross bristles, which are angled at 16° to attack plaque from the right angle.