Nycil Cool Herbal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder Bottle Of 150 G (cool Herbal 50g Free)
Nycil Cool Herbal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder is a clinically proven solution to get rid of heat rashes during the Summers. Nycil Cool Herbal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder has an antibacterial and 'instant germ kill' formula that combats heat-causing germs and microbes. It also protects your skin from irritation, itchiness, rashes, prickly heat and odour. It soothes heat rashes and calms down the skin with the help of aloe vera, pudina and neem. This product has a cooling effect on the skin that immediately helps you relax during the Summers and makes your skin feel fresh.
- Nycil Cool Herbal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder prevents heat rashes during the Summers.
- The powder is antibacterial, which helps to prevent fungal and bacterial infections.
- It helps to get rid of heat causing germs and prevents itching and skin irritation.
- The Nycil Powder absorbs sweat and controls body odour.
- It works instantly on soothing heat rashes and offers visible results in 3 days.
- Zinc Oxide
- Boric Acid
- Neem Oil
- Anti-Bacterial Formula
- The product can be used during the Summer and Monsoon season to control sweat and prevent heat rashes.
- It can be applied to your neck, underarms and back where rash or redness is prominent.
- The Nycil Powder can also be used on hands, stomach or any other heat affected area.
- Can be used twice a day after a shower to help get rid of heat rashes and prevent skin irritation.
How to Use
- Clean the heat affected area on your skin with a soft cloth.
- Take the Nycil Cool Powder bottle and sprinkle the talcum powder on your skin.
- Gently spread the powder on your skin and leave it on.
- The powder is for external purposes only.
- Go through the ingredients, label and directions for use carefully before applying the Nycil Cool Herbal Prickly Heat Talcum Powder.
- Keep the powder out of reach of children.
- Avoid sprinkling the powder near the eyes.
- Do not use the talcum powder close to open food or beverages.
- Store the Nycil Prickly Heat Powder in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
- Do not sprinkle the powder on open cuts and wounds.
Q1. Can the Nycil Prickly Heat Powder be used on the face?
Ans: Yes, the Nycil Cool Powder can be used on the forehead, chin and neck to treat heat rashes. However, it should not be applied to the entire face.
Q2. Does the powder need to be washed off after use?
Ans: No, there is no need to wash off the Nycil Powder.
Q3. Is the Nycil Cool Powder suitable for infants?
Ans: No, the Nycil Cool Powder is not suitable for infants.