Nivea Shea Smooth Deep Moisture Serum 400 Ml
Nivea Shea Smooth Deep Moisture Serum is enriched with the goodness of shea butter to provide deep and complete moisturisation to your body. It is highly beneficial for dry skin and can be used all year long. The Nivea lotion also contains deep moisture serum to provide nourishment and hydration to the skin for up to 48 hours. After every application, the skin feels soft, smooth and supple. It also reduces inflammation of the skin and helps treat acne, pimples or blemishes on the skin.
- This is a dermatologically tested product.
- This lotion provides deep nourishment to the whole body.
- Keeps moisturisation locked for 48 hours.
- This product makes the skin soft and supple.
- Provides relief from itchy skin.
- Restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Promotes skincare.
- Benzyl Alcohol
- C15-19 Alkane
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Paraffinum Liquidum
- It hydrates the skin thoroughly.
- The Nivea body lotion rejuvenates the skin.
- After every application, the skin feels soft and supple.
- It can be used in all seasons.
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly dehydrated skin.
- The Nivea light moisturiser provides relief from inflammation and irritation.
- It lasts long on your skin.
How to Use
- Use the Nivea moisturiser after bathing or washing.
- Take a sufficient amount of the lotion in your palms.
- Start applying all over your body gently.
- Let it absorb into the skin thoroughly.
- Use it daily after bathing.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to damaged skin.
- If you're allergic to shea butter, do not use it.
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
Q1: When should I use the Nivea lotion?
Ans: You can apply the lotion as a daily moisturiser for all your needs. Ideally, use it after you shower.
Q2: Can I use the lotion during summers?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. The body lotion can be used throughout the year through all the seasons. It provides nourishment, nonetheless.
Q3: Will it help me get rid of skin infections?
Ans: The Nivea skin lotion has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe your skin and prevent irritations. However, it doesn't treat skin infections. Consult a dermatologist for added expertise.
Q4: Can it be used on babies?
Ans: Yes, for babies above 2-3 years of age. However, please be careful while applying it to your infant's skin.
Q5: How safe are Nivea products?
Ans: All the products manufactured by Nivea are dermatologically tested and made with premium quality ingredients for the best skincare and safety.