Nihar Shanti Amla And Badam Hair Oil, For Black, Silky And Stronger Hair,300 Ml
Nihar Shanti Amla Badam Hair Oil protects your hair against the harsh effects of sun, dust and pollution. Enriched with the goodness of Amla and Badam, it helps you keep your hair naturally beautiful and healthy. Amla nourishes the scalp from within and strengthens the hair from root to tip. Amla is enriched with antioxidants, Vitamin C, Omega 3 and amino acids. It helps in reducing dandruff and helps you keep your hair colour the way it is. It also helps in keeping hair strong, thick and long.
- This hair oil prevents premature greying of the hair and increases hair growth, giving your hair much-needed nourishment and health. Amla is known for its potent hair growth-promoting activity and thus is regarded as a potent herbal treatment for hair loss.
- It helps in strengthening the hair and making it less prone to breakage.
- It penetrates the scalp and deeply nourishes both hair and scalp, making it smoother and softer. It provides intense moisturisation to your scalp.
- It improves the strength of hair straight from the roots, thus preventing the breakage of hair from the roots.
- This oil will promote the growth of longer and thicker hair upon regular usage.
- It will free the scalp of dandruff and maintain the natural hair colour.
- Vitamin E
- Nihar Shanti Amla And Badam Hair Oil, with the goodness of Badam and Amla, nourishes your hair and gives it the care and protection it deserves.
Directions for Use
- Massage Nihar Shanti Amla And Badam Hair Oil onto your scalp.
- Leave it for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Rinse thoroughly and immediately notice a healthy shine in your hair.
- Towel dry as necessary. Feel the difference right from the first wash.
- For topical and external use only.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Store at room temperature, away from sunlight.
- Keep away from children.
- Use twice a week for best results.
Q1. What combination do Nihar Shanti Amla And Badam Hair Oil use?
Ans1. Nihar Shanti Amla Hair Oil combines the goodness of amla fruit (Indian gooseberry) with a blend of vegetable and mineral oils to promote long, healthy hair. Regular application can assist in reducing split ends and minor hair loss.
Q2. Can this hair oil be used daily?
Ans2. Yes, daily use of Nihar Shanti Amla And Badam Hair Oil will strengthen your hair follicles and reduce hair thinning. Also, calcium present in it can promote the growth of healthier hair.
Q3. Does Nihar Shanti Amla And Badam Hair Oil keep hair darker?
Ans3. This hair oil is enriched with Amla’s properties and goodness that makes your hair strong, dark and healthy. It conditions your hair to be more elastic and smooth. It causes less damage and breakage of hair. Upon regular application of Nihar Shanti Amla Hair Oil, you will notice your hair appearing slightly darker in colour.