Nestle Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Wheat Baby Food (from 6 Months) Box Of 300 G
After 6 months of age, feeding your baby with only breast milk is not sufficient. When breast milk alone can no longer cover the baby's growing nutritional requirements, Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal with Milk Wheat 6 Months+ acts as a complementary food for babies after 6 months.
Each serving of Nestle Cerelac provides the goodness of cereal with 19 essential nutrients. This iron-fortified cereal provides the combined benefit of cereal and milk and is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Wheat flour
- Milk-based mix
- Soybean oil
- Minerals and vitamins
- Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal with Milk Wheat 6 Months+ is fortified with iron and is best for babies from 6 months onwards.
- This baby cereal is a source of 19 essential nutrients, including vitamins and minerals.
- In just 2 servings, it provides 75% of a baby's daily need for iron.
- It is important for the complete growth and development of the baby.
- It is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from the free radicals produced.
How to Use
- Take about 100ml of lukewarm water into the baby's feeding bowl.
- Add 4 scoops of Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal.
- Stir and feed the baby immediately using a clean spoon.
- It is a dietary nutritional supplement and not for medicinal use.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store at a temperature below 25-degree celsius and 40% humidity in a cool and dry place.
- It should be protected from direct light.
Q1. How much Cerelac should I give my 6 months old baby?
Ans: Start with 1 or 2 tablespoons of baby food once a day, preferably morning. After one or two days, try giving solids 2 times a day and gradually increase to 3 times a day.
Q2. How do I prepare a bowl of Cerelac?
Ans: Firstly, take 1 tbsp of mixture in a clean saucepan. Then, add 2 cups of water and start to whisk, making sure there are no lumps. Now place the pan on low flame and stir continuously. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until the mixture thickens and is cooked completely. Take it off the flame and let it cool. Feed while it is lukewarm.
Q3. Which Cerelac is best for 6 months old babies?
Ans: Nestle Cerelac Fortified Baby Cereal with Milk Wheat 6 Months+ is usually recommended by paediatricians for 6-month-old babies as it is a source of 19 essential nutrients, including vitamins and minerals along with antioxidants and zinc.
Q4. How many times a day can Cerelac be given to children?
Ans: You can give three meals a day. The rest should be followed by the feeding schedule.
Q5. Does Cerelac increase baby weight?
Ans: It is necessary to give a good diet to your baby. The most important thing is to make sure the baby gets all the improved nutrients and that the baby is healthy.