Medlife Essentials Moringa Tablet 30
Medlife Essentials Moringa Tablet is a combination of Moringa extract and Moringa powder. In Ayurveda, Moringa is popular as Shigru and is used as Balya (tonic) and Rasayana (rejuvenator). It contains nutrients such as β-carotene, Vitamins (A, B, C, D, E and K) and minerals that provide nutrition to the body. In fact, Moringa is a trusted, natural and dependable source of vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids. It is rich in calcium, magnesium, manganese and zinc for bone health.
Moringa Tablet is helpful in the treatment of general weakness, fatigue, malnutrition, anaemia and osteoporosis.
- Moringa provides nutrition to the body and is used in the treatment of anaemia.
- Moringa contains essential amino acids and protein thereby acting as an energy supplement and aids in muscle building.
- As a general tonic, Moringa is helpful in the treatment of fatigue, malnutrition, anaemia and osteoporosis.
- Moringa Tablet has antioxidant and rejuvenating activities thus helpful in various chronic disorders.
- Moringa is very useful in maintaining bone health.
- Protect and nourish skin and hair.
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol.
Ingredients: Each Tablet contains: -
Dosage: 1 tablet twice daily orally after meals or as directed by the physician.
Storage conditions: Store it at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect it from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of the reach of children.
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture.
1. Is Moringa Tablet safe for use?
A1. Yes, Moringa Tablet is 100% safe as it contains a combination of Shigru extract and powder. In any case, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your physician.
2. What is Moringa Tablet used for?
A2. Moringa Tablet is used as a general tonic and helpful in the treatment of fatigue, malnutrition, anaemia and osteoporosis.
3. Are there any side effects associated with Moringa Tablet?
A3. No side effects of Moringa Tablet have been reported to date.
4. How can I store Moringa Tablet?
A4. Store this medication at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
5. How can I order this product?
A5. Just select the quantity. Click on “Add to Cart” and then Checkout. Fill out your delivery information. Your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation message and email.
Country of Origin: India
Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Store it in a dry place.