Mamaearth Bhringamla Shampoo With Bhringraj & Amla For Intense Hair Treatment 250 Ml
Finally, a shampoo you can commit to. Our BhringAmla Shampoo is a serious multitasker. This Ayurvedic blend of Bhringraj, Amla, and many other herbs reduces hair fall, repairs damaged hair, and reduces dandruff.
Crafted with time-tested natural ingredients such as Bhringraj and Amla, the shampoo has oil that has been made following the traditional ‘Kshirpak Vidhi.’ This is an ancient and esoteric Ayurveda process, where ‘Kshira’ or milk is combined with different herbs in a process that requires patience and precision.
The natural herbs and oils present in the shampoo control hair fall and repair damaged hair, leaving you with healthy, strong, and voluminous hair after every wash. Safe for colored and chemically treated hair, this shampoo is free of harmful chemicals & toxins such as Silicones, Parabens, Mineral Oil, & Dyes.
- Repairs Damaged Hairs: With the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and natural oils, BhringAmla Shampoo effectively works to repair hair damage. Amla and Bhringraj make the hair healthier and stronger from root to tip.
- Promotes Hair Growth: When you have a hair care recipe that’s 4000 years old, you can expect exceptional results. The oils present in the shampoo penetrate deep within the roots and stimulate the hair follicles, leading to increased hair growth.
- Reduces Dandruff & Soothes DryScalp:
The time-tested Ayurvedic ingredients present in the shampoo ensure that the scalp is cleansed thoroughly and the roots are strengthened, leading to reduced dandruff.
- Made With Natural Ingridents: Made using natural ingredients, the shampoo is free from Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, Petroleum, artificial preservatives & colors.
- Suitable For All Hair Types: This shampoo is dermatologically tested & is suitable for all hair types.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 73, Polyquaternium 10, Bhringraj, Amla, Brahmi, Methi, Shikakai, Manjistha, Neem, Nagarmotha, Yashthimadhu, Datura, Gurhal, Jatamansi, Baheda, Gunja, Heena, Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Cow Milk, Pine Oil, Galbanum Oil, Clove Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Citriodora Oil, Citronella Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Wheat Amino Acid, Soy Amino Acid, Threonine & Chlorophyll Extract.
Direction for Use:-
- Gently massage shampoo onto wet hair and scalp with ngertips to work into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow it up with Mamaearth BhringAmla Conditioner.