Lulinext Cream 30gm
Lulinext Cream contains Luliconazole, which belongs to the group of medicines called azole antifungal agents. Luliconazole exerts its antifungal activity and disrupts the permeability of normal fungal cell membrane. It works by killing sensitive fungi by interfering with the formation of the fungal cell membrane and weakening it. It should be used regularly to get more benefits. It is better to use it as long as prescribed by the doctor, even after symptoms have gone to prevent the chance of re-infection.
- Lulinext Cream prevents the growth of fungus and relieves symptoms caused by infection.
- Skin infections usually get better after 2 to 4 weeks of use.
- Relieves pain and itching and helps you feel more comfortable with your skin.
Lulinext Cream is used for the treatment of:
- Athlete’s Foot
- Jock Itching
- Ringworm Infection
- Fungal Infection
- Dry and Flaky Skin
How to Use
- Apply for this medicine as directed by your physician.
- It is not for ophthalmic, oral or intra-vaginal use.
- Apply a thin layer of the medicine to the affected area once daily for 1 or 2 weeks.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Continue to apply for this medicine as recommended by a doctor for better results.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Report to the physician immediately if any itching or irritation occurs.
- Do not apply for this medicine if you are allergic to antifungal agents.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Lulinext Cream considered safe during pregnancy?
Ans: This medicine should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the foetus. Consult your doctor before using as there are no adequate and well-controlled studies of this medicine in pregnant and lactating women.
Q2. Can Lulinext Cream be applied to children's skin?
Ans: No, children's skin is sensitive to this cream. So always consult your doctor before using it as the safety and effectiveness of this medicine have not been studied in paediatric patients.
Q3. Can Lulinext Cream be applied to the face?
Ans: Yes, you can apply it to your face but make sure to use it very carefully by avoiding contact with your eyes.